Israel 50-45 by 3 judges

wtf, Marvin lost every round clearly. Did nothing on the ground, takedowns defended, lost positions on the ground, was totally outstriked.

No he did not.
How did the fight get on the ground, did Izzy take him down? No, Marvin took his ass down, that's why he it even hit the ground. Takedwons defended? Meaning Marvin attacking and Izzy defending? He was not out struck, he was winning the boxing exchanges. Sounds like Izzy was the one defending nearly the whole fight

No he did not.
How did the fight get on the ground, did Izzy take him down? No, Marvin took his ass down, that's why he it even hit the ground. Takedwons defended? Meaning Marvin attacking and Izzy defending? He was not out struck, he was winning the boxing exchanges. Sounds like Izzy was the one defending nearly the whole fight
He wasnt outstruck?

people saying Vettori won rd 1, even his coach was telling him he lost it.
That’s exactly what I said and someone told me Cordeiro is just a “meme coach” lol wtf does that even mean?

Did any media outlets give a single round to Marvin? I know sherdog didn’t and neither did I, or the judges.

I mean really? I thought on a bad day you could give Marvin the fight. He pressured him, scored a bunch of takedowns, and almost got a RNC. I thought Israel won, but 15-0? Hell no
I think you just lost your right to ever talk shit about a judge decision for the remainder of your Sherdog tenure.

Buddy, you have no idea what you were watching last night if you think Vettori won a round, let alone the fight. Some rounds were absolutely close but Izzy clearly won every single round.

No he did not.
how many takedowns did he attempt and how many were sucessful? What has he done with his takedowns? On his most sucessful one he ended up on his guard.

No he did not.
winning the boxing exchanges how? was he trying to get him sick with all the wind from punching air?

I am Italian: it was either 50-45 or 49-46. Marvin might have won Rd 3, when he took Izzy's back and almost sunk the RnC in.
Overall it was domination, as fully expected.
Why do you got to announce you’re Italian? Why is it when black people are involved it becomes race shit? If Izzy was Asian would you be announcing you’re Italian? Shit has really turned into a shit show. No offense to you I understand why you did it. It’s just complete bullshit that the world turned into this racially focused horseshit.

I don't understand how anyone could possibly score any round except for the 1st for Marvin, and even that round was a toss up round. Marvin did jack shit and you must really have Izzy hate bias if you think Marvin won.

Pretty clear 50-45 for Adesanya. The absolute best case scenario for Vettori would be a 49-46 Adesanya, and even that's questionable. Anyone who scored this fight for Vettori should be banned from MMA discussion.

Back