Media Brandon Moreno drops Deiveson Figueiredo

Whats with all this hype on Figs power, when Moreno was the one who showed the true power in the hands.

Fig looked completely lost out there. Maybe he was drunk the night before or something.

This definitely pisses off Dana though. He was banking on Fig to be the new King Manlet.

Looked really strange when it happened. I actually thought he slipped or something. But a great jab and a great performance by Moreno. Fig looked done on the scale yesterday.

Fig looked like he had a terrible weight cut or had an injury or something. Little movement, no initiative or tenacity. He was just staring in the mirror all night. He looked so off, like I’ve never seen him before

Moreno's got slick traditional boxing. Mexico baby! Julio césar chávez would be proud.

Fig was done after the weight cut. Time for BW and congrats to Moreno who came in with a great gameplan.

He was so well prepared. Great performance by Brandon.

Bizarre. Wasn't even a power jab - it was a jab meant to set up his right hand. You really do wonder if those weight cuts took a lot out of Figgy, but you can't be an asshole and discredit Brandon. He utterly schooled Figgy all this fight and could have easily overwhelmed in last fight if not for the bad nut shot.

Fig looked completely lost out there. Maybe he was drunk the night before or something.

This definitely pisses off Dana though. He was banking on Fig to be the new King Manlet.
he has someone else that can tap into the mexican market, i doubt hes pissed.

I dont understand what happened to Fig. He looked like a killer in their first fight and should have gotten the nod imo. Last night he looked tentative and weak.

Back