Sean Strickland arm hyperextended

Honestly the most attractive women aren't with the attractive guys. I see dimes with duds all the time. The most attractive trying about a person is confidence.
Tell me about it, I am super attractive and still single

Only punks feel the need to prove how tough they are in these types of situations. You can know and take the high road. Sean made the mature decision to leave before things escalated further.

Umm, you're a mma fighter in an mma gym with other fighter. If you have beef, you deal with it there in the cage or in training. Seen it happen plenty of times. Don't talk smack walking away from the cage, deal with it their and then if you really want too.

Sanchez is a prick , he should've at least fought him there free of any charges. Again though, he would've probably had trouble with him so he left.

Sanchez is wayyy older than a young Nicky.
I've always heard he doesn't really train hard for a lot of competitions, I really think he could've put on a better performance against Nicky

Also, I thought it was odd Nicky was allowed to headbutt him repeatedly in the nose with no consequences, it was kind of a bizarre match

Sanchez does come off in the wrong in the video, but I've heard lots of negative things about Strickland. Listen to the commentary of his last fight, you can tell Bisping hates him lol.

I've always heard he doesn't really train hard for a lot of competitions, I really think he could've put on a better performance against Nicky

Also, I thought it was odd Nicky was allowed to headbutt him repeatedly in the nose with no consequences, it was kind of a bizarre match

Ya, he really doesn't train as he should. He's also a prick when it comes to grappling in training. That's no secret in the bjj world. He didn't get the nick name "dirty Sanchez" for nothing.

Ya, he really doesn't train as he should. He's also a prick when it comes to grappling in training. That's no secret in the bjj world. He didn't get the nick name "dirty Sanchez" for nothing.
Yeah he probably has questionable morals considering he used to be a drug dealer, that being said I've always really respected him, who knows, but he seems like a good guy deep down. He isn't the first guy to have problems with Strickland in training. Also considering his past drug use, and weight, and prior heart problems, I don't see him living a super long time, people should be nice to him while he's here haha.

Why would a young fighter wanna train with a bunch of drunk Tank Abbott wannabees?

Sean Strickland is a UFC middleweight who currently has a fight scheduled against Uriah Hall on the 8th of August. He was having a light jiu-jitsu session with a champ when he hyperextended Sean's arm.

Sean hit him with a spinning back fist and kicked him in the body before having an argument and resuming the grappling.

Hopefully, this doesn't affect his training camp I hope Sean makes it far.

I like Sean, but if you have ever trained with him you'd know there's probably a lot more to this story.

This thread was running early this morning with everyone saying Sanchez was a dirty dick..

Umm, you're a mma fighter in an mma gym with other fighter. If you have beef, you deal with it there in the cage or in training. Seen it happen plenty of times. Don't talk smack walking away from the cage, deal with it their and then if you really want too.

Sanchez is a prick , he should've at least fought him there free of any charges. Again though, he would've probably had trouble with him so he left.
Strickland has an actual promising mma career. Why would he jeopardize that fighting this fat meat head in the gym where he clearly will not gain anything from it? The smartest thing to do was walk away for good.

Strickland has an actual promising mma career. Why would he jeopardize that fighting this fat meat head in the gym where he clearly will not gain anything from it? The smartest thing to do was walk away for good.
Not to mention isn't he a visitor at the gym? You think the rest of the guys would let you smash one of their own.

Because he's a man at the end of the day. He walked away talking smack and saying that wouldn't happen in a mma fight.

Ok then prove it right there and then. He made that claim, back it up.

Because he's a man at the end of the day. He walked away talking smack and saying that wouldn't happen in a mma fight.

Ok then prove it right there and then. He made that claim, back it up.
Lol at this foolish pride nonsense. Sean has a lot to lose by fighting Sanchez while Sanchez has nothing to lose. With a win in his next fight Sean will enter the Top 10 MW rankings. Smart thing to just walk away.

Lol at this foolish pride nonsense. Sean has a lot to lose by fighting Sanchez while Sanchez has nothing to lose. With a win in his next fight Sean will enter the Top 10 MW rankings. Smart thing to just walk away.

Integrity is worth more than you think. As a man and a decent fighter . Sean should've handle his business with Sanchez right their and then. Most fighters will tell you this.

They're not thinking about Rankings or upcoming shows my guy. Their going to squash it there and then.

Sean was talking as he left about how Sanchez is lucky it's not mma . Ok the DO something about it. The man just cheap shotted you.

I dislike Sanchez too but Sean showed that he needs refs and a show to fight someone who tried to hurt him, cant back him.

I don't get why he's working with a Super HW ADCC grappler in training camp for Uriah Hall. That doesn't make any sense.

I was at the gym and a guy who was an Oklahoma state champ was wrestling (training) with a high-schooler who looked like Professor Frink from the Simpsons.

142-1428790_professor-png-profesor-frink-los-simpsons-clipart.png

He came up to me and said "Man, you see that kid?" I'm like "Yeah.." He said "That kid torches his competition!" I'm like "THAT kid!?!?" He said "Yup. His competition trains with boys... He trains with men."

Iron sharpens iron.

Integrity is worth more than you think. As a man and a decent fighter . Sean should've handle his business with Sanchez right their and then. Most fighters will tell you this.

They're not thinking about Rankings or upcoming shows my guy. Their going to squash it there and then.

Sean was talking as he left about how Sanchez is lucky it's not mma . Ok the DO something about it. The man just cheap shotted you.

I dislike Sanchez too but Sean showed that he needs refs and a show to fight someone who tried to hurt him, cant back him.

<Prem973>

Yeah, sure, Sean's not thinking about his upcoming fight. He's there to get better not get injured.

I was at the gym and a guy who was an Oklahoma state champ was wrestling (training) with a high-schooler who looked like Professor Frink from the Simpsons.

142-1428790_professor-png-profesor-frink-los-simpsons-clipart.png

He came up to me and said "Man, you see that kid?" I'm like "Yeah.." He said "That kid torches his competition!" I'm like "THAT kid!?!?" He said "Yup. His competition trains with boys... He trains with men."

Iron sharpens iron.

I agree with that, but I don't think Uriah Hall is going to attack him in a similar way to how Orlando Sanchez would.

I agree with that, but I don't think Uriah Hall is going to attack him in a similar way to how Orlando Sanchez would.

True, Hall is going to (I believe) try and light him up at distance.

Back