Sean Strickland arm hyperextended

<Prem973>

Yeah, sure, Sean's not thinking about his upcoming fight. He's there to get better not get injured.

Sure he is . He threaten him that he was lucky they weren't training mma.

Soooo... Then fight with him to teach him a lesson . It came out of Sean mouth, so it becomes his responsibility to put up and not walk away talking.

Umm, you're a mma fighter in an mma gym with other fighter. If you have beef, you deal with it there in the cage or in training. Seen it happen plenty of times. Don't talk smack walking away from the cage, deal with it their and then if you really want too.

Sanchez is a prick , he should've at least fought him there free of any charges. Again though, he would've probably had trouble with him so he left.
Maybe if they're cavemen. So because they're fighters, in an mma gym, they should solve their "beef" through fighting. That's a pretty simple-minded approach. Let's assume these two are grown adults and the wheel has already been invented...

You can be a martial artist while also being mature and disciplined. Discipline over one's mind, body, and emotions are better indicators of being a man than being some hot headed punk that wants to solve their problems through fighting. Fighting isn't always physical. Punks fight when they can. Real men fight only when they have to. Sean was the better man in this case because he got control of his anger, showed discipline/maturity to leave and not escalate things further. He is a business man. If he fights Sanchez, he will get paid and KO this bitch on stage in front of thousands. Not in some crappy gym with camera phones for free. Time to think like an educated professional and not an amateur punk.

Maybe if they're cavemen. So because they're fighters, in an mma gym, they should solve their "beef" through fighting. That's a pretty simple-minded approach. Let's assume these two are grown adults and the wheel has already been invented...

You can be a martial artist while also being mature and disciplined. Discipline over one's mind, body, and emotions are better indicators of being a man than being some hot headed punk that wants to solve their problems through fighting. Fighting isn't always physical. Punks fight when they can. Real men fight only when they have to. Sean was the better man in this case because he got control of his anger, showed discipline/maturity to leave and not escalate things further. He is a business man. If he fights Sanchez, he will get paid and KO this bitch on stage in front of thousands. Not in some crappy gym with camera phones for free. Time to think like an educated professional and not a amateur punk.

First, that not a crappy gym and alot of the best fighters train there.

Second, Sean didn't hold his emotions well when he was the one that punched and kicked Sanchez. So you're wrong about the discipline martial arts way too lol.

3rd. If you're a real fighter , you don't wait until there's a show to fight . You do know there's difference between real fighters and show fighters right?

You and many other people on here know what fighters you couldn't get away doing that crap to with out their being consequences right their and then .

First, that not a crappy gym and alot of the best fighters train there.

Second, Sean didn't hold his emotions well when he was the one that punched and kicked Sanchez. So you're wrong about the discipline martial arts way too lol.

3rd. If you're a real fighter , you don't wait until there's a show to fight . You do know there's difference between real fighters and show fighters right?

You and many other people on here know what fighters you couldn't get away doing that crap to with out their being consequences right their and then .

1. Crappy culture = crappy gym.
2. "He got control of his anger..." Reading comprehension, am I right?
3. If you are good at something, don't do it for free. This is his profession. Tell Sean he isn't a real fighter to his face and I'm sure he can 'show' you otherwise.

You can't just go around fighting people to flex you are a "real fighter." That's some small dick energy. I get what you are saying, but I don't think beating someone up "right their and then" is always the "real fighter" thing to do. Like I said punks fight when they can. Real men fight when they have to.

1. Crappy culture = crappy gym.
2. "He got control of his anger..." Reading comprehension, am I right?
3. If you are good at something, don't do it for free. This is his profession. Tell Sean he isn't a real fighter to his face and I'm sure he can 'show' you otherwise.

You can't just go around fighting people to flex you are a "real fighter." That's some small dick energy. I get what you are saying, but I don't think beating someone up "right their and then" is always the "real fighter" thing to do. Like I said punks fight when they can. Real men fight when they have to.

Yes. I would tell that to his face. "How you going to let chubby Sanchez do that to you and walk away? You just said you would fk him up in mma . Handle it right now ,he still in the cage. Now he knows you won't do nothing because he still in the cage and you are not"

You can keep using the excuse of "sport" to relieve him of accountability for not handling his buisness. Sorry, but most fighters will tell you to squash it in the gym .

I know its hard for you to understand that because you would walk away. Not all real fighters(not sports fighters) will walk away. I've seen beef squashed multiple times in my gym during training.

Bisping discussing the incident, timestamped.

Bisping is actually the person who invited Strickland to train there.
Bisping refused to take a side.
Bisping admits the intent is to hurt the arm.
Bisping says Orlando has been training there for years.
Ultimately Bisping says shit happens.

Last edited:
Yes. I would tell that to his face. "How you going to let chubby Sanchez do that to you and walk away? You just said you would fk him up in mma . Handle it right now ,he still in the cage. Now he knows you won't do nothing because he still in the cage and you are not"

You can keep using the excuse of "sport" to relieve him of accountability for not handling his buisness. Sorry, but most fighters will tell you to squash it in the gym .

I know its hard for you to understand that because you would walk away. Not all real fighters(not sports fighters) will walk away. I've seen beef squashed multiple times in my gym during training.
You've been pinned, boy. Maybe you'll learned with a little more life experience.

You've been pinned, boy. Maybe you'll learned with a little more life experience.

Got plenty experience lol. Don't worry about that. Look through history of my post from years ago to know.

I'm just telling you what I've seen and expierence myself . Not everyone is cut from the same cloth to deal with things. Your choice is to walk away, my choice is to deal with it right their an then .

I couldn't sleep at night for walking away after that BS Sanchez pulled. I'll deal with any consequences that may follow but I can't sleep at night if I walked away talking about what IFS.

Got plenty experience lol. Don't worry about that. Look through history of my post from years ago to know.

I'm just telling you what I've seen and expierence myself . Not everyone is cut from the same cloth to deal with things. Your choice is to walk away, my choice is to deal with it right their an then .

I couldn't sleep at night for walking away after that BS Sanchez pulled. I'll deal with any consequences that may follow but I can't sleep at night if I walked away talking about what IFS.
Hey, here's the difference between you and Sean, and it should be pretty obvious. He has a big fight coming up in the UFC and doesn't want to risk jeopardizing that over some fat meat head. I'm going to take a wild guess that you aren't an active mma fighter.

Hey, here's the difference between you and Sean, and it should be pretty obvious. He has a big fight coming up in the UFC and doesn't want to risk jeopardizing that over some fat meat head. I'm going to take a wild guess that you aren't an active mma fighter.

That meat head is an addc champ lol. I own an mma school and I'm a black belt in bjj myself. Me and our trainers have to check fighters behaviors in gym all the time because of egos in gym.

This happens alot across ALL mma gyms because fighters are emotional to begin with. They get pissed easy, and are always trying to one up each other in training. Much different from the other martials we teach .

The fighters know who are the top dogs between each other in training , there's no secrets in the gym. We always encourage fighters to talk it out and squash things as respectful as possible.

But if it can be talked through then they can handle their business like men in the cage too. That's has worked in squashing beefs.

Now if Sanchez pulled that crap at my gym, he would be pulled aside and informed that he's here to HELP guys make it to the big shows. He would be put on suspension training with the fighters until he makes things right with them. If he can't, then he's not welcome here.

I've had these conversations with many fighter over the years training and coaching them. I would've also pulled Sean aside and let him know that he shouldn't threaten fighters in gym because some fighters will call him out to fight him in the academy too.

It might be a sport out in public shows but it's not in the academy. All fighters want respect and are willing to defend that anytime.

That meat head is an addc champ lol. I own an mma school and I'm a black belt in bjj myself. Me and our trainers have to check fighters behaviors in gym all the time because of egos in gym.

This happens alot across ALL mma gyms because fighters are emotional to begin with. They get pissed easy, and are always trying to one up each other in training. Much different from the other martials we teach .

The fighters know who are the top dogs between each other in training , there's no secrets in the gym. We always encourage fighters to talk it out and squash things as respectful as possible.

But if it can be talked through then they can handle their business like men in the cage too. That's has worked in squashing beefs.

Now if Sanchez pulled that crap at my gym, he would be pulled aside and informed that he's here to HELP guys make it to the big shows. He would be put on suspension training with the fighters until he makes things right with them. If he can't, then he's not welcome here.

I've had these conversations with many fighter over the years training and coaching them. I would've also pulled Sean aside and let him know that he shouldn't threaten fighters in gym because some fighters will call him out to fight him in the academy too.

It might be a sport out in public shows but it's not in the academy. All fighters want respect and are willing to defend that anytime.
I know more about Orlando than I really care to know. But it looks like we are just going to disagree, which is cool. But I won't fight you to defend my sherdog honor!

I know more about Orlando than I really care to know. But it looks like we are just going to disagree, which is cool. But I won't fight you to defend my sherdog honor!

Well like I said in my first post about him. He's a prick and known to hurt training partners. I would never defend his behavior.

If you watch later into the 30 minute video you see the guy go for a real aggressive crank and you can here someone in the background say go easy with him Orlando and 5 seconds later he does the exact same crank

You know what I mean, don't play dumb .
The guy defending "I challenge you to a duel!" doesn't get to use the word dumb on anyone else, play or not.

It being a gym means nothing. The laws on mutual combat differ from state to state, but straight up assault is illegal, regardless if you're in a gym. And the fact that Orlando assaulted him, you can remove mutual combat from the situation, Strickland would be defending himself. But in terms of self defense, the answer for protecting yourself is ALWAYS, if you can remove yourself from danger, do so.

Don't talk law

It being a gym means nothing. The laws on mutual combat differ from state to state, but straight up assault is illegal, regardless if you're in a gym. And the fact that Orlando assaulted him, you can remove mutual combat from the situation, Strickland would be defending himself. But in terms of self defense, the answer for protecting yourself is ALWAYS, if you can remove yourself from danger, do so.

True but at the end it's subjective because of training . You can easily argue that we were training. That's why you don't hear about lawsuits between fighters in gyms. Very easy to say it was all training haaa haaa.

Back