Social Why do right-wingers refer to Blaire White with She/Her pronouns?

Mila is My World

Making Ash Look Good
Banned
Reaction score
brent-cherry-blaire-white-final-small.jpg

It's a legitimate question. This isn't just her own fans in the comments, every time Blaire white pops up as a feature in a conservative video, they refer to Blaire as 'she'.

This popped up to me when I saw Brandom Tatum reviewing Tom MacDonald's music video that featured Blaire White in the video.

At 2:10 he says this was a man, now she's a girl.

The only 'right wingers' who I've seen call Blaire White a guy is Candace Owens and Lauren Witzke and they both got massive shit for it in the comments. Ben Shapiro doesn't use any pronouns and just says 'Blaire White'.

But where's the consistency here? If Transgender is all bullshit and chopping your dick off doesn't make you a woman, why is Blaire White *constantly* referred to as she by the right wing audiences.

Don't dance around it, answer directly please.

It's a legitimate question. This isn't just her own fans in the comments, every time Blaire white pops up as a feature in a conservative video, they refer to Blaire as 'she'.

This popped up to me when I saw Brandom Tatum reviewing Tom MacDonald's music video that featured Blaire White in the video.

The only 'right wingers' who I've seen call Blaire White a guy is Candace Owens and Lauren Witzke and they both got massive shit for it in the comments. Ben Shapiro doesn't use any pronouns and just says 'Blaire White'.

But where's the consistency here? If Transgender is all bullshit and chopping your dick off doesn't make you a woman, why is Blaire White *constantly* referred to as she by the right wing audiences.

Tom Mcdonald is so cringe.

Tyron Woodley should give him some tips on how to be a better rapper.

No idea who that is and hopefully other Sherdoggers are on the same page. The rapper stole Madchild’s style, never heard of him before this thread. Reaction videos are dumb.

Tom MacDonald is a popular right-wing/reactionary 'shock' rapper. You might think his music is wack but he's very popular sherdog with people like:
@Sketch @Iroh @MaxMMA and @king of theRing

No clue who that is, nor do I really care.

But I do get a kick out of how McDonalds reviewers are always black and generally enjoy his music, but white people still insist hes racist. Shouldnt minorities be the judge of that?

The guy in the video said because she looks like a girl. And I think that's probably the reason.
She doesn't look like the stereotypical idea that people may have of a transgendered, a football player in drag and a wig. Blaire can pass as a chick, and she's willing to simp for the right.

I've heard of this Tom Macdonald guy, but this was the first time I've watched/heard one of his song.
Haven't cringed that hard in a while.
Looks like I just watched a music video from 1998 in an alternate world where Eminem and Marilyn Manson were forced into one person.

Maybe the consistency isn't there because not every rightwinger/conservative is the same?

Never heard about anything of this or know who it is

Back