Media President Trump Will Attend UFC 264 Along other Celebrities

History will repeat itself

MAGA Bless

xxzz-e1579711149255.png

Conor Bless

Conor winning again would be a sight to see. @NorrisB

Definitely good thing. Only radical left who support open borders think it's bad thing.

Where are the open borders? I haven’t visited my country in 30 years and I would love to

I would like to send out a big thanks to all the liberals that will be buying this card & or talking about it afterwards for helping to support Dana, who will in turn use your money & the money you help generate to support President Donald Trump.
-Trump Bless

Didn't realize Trump became president again
It's a sign of respect shown to people who achieve certain levels of success.

People are referred to their highest level. Bill Clinton will always be referred to as President Clinton. Hillary will always be referred to as Madame Secretary Rodham Clinton. Champ Courture will always be referred to as Champ Courture. President Trump will always be referred to as President Trump.

This makes total sense. No one knows more about the UFC game than Donald Trump, no one! He knows more about fighting than any human being on earth!

And he’s the only one who can fix all the problems in the fight game. He alone can fix it!

Believe me!

Disappointed children don’t know how titles work

Definitely good thing. Only radical left who support open borders think it's bad thing.

Lol. Lol. . Drive across the bleeder and then try crossing with no papers. Lol. You are a sheep and very stupid if you believe that there is open borders.

The border is so f’n secure that the government had to come up with a plan to get people to come with asylum, then they are denied papers and told to leave the country but not actually monitored to do so. They stay here as illegals to work low paying jobs at “republican” run counties which consist mostly of agriculture. Some end up in big cities doing low paying jobs.

its normal to still call them president after they aren't president anymore. people do it with Obama too.
Some people are very insecure, don't confront them with fact

I wonder if any of the fighters on that card lose their fight, will they claim that they were cheated by stolen judge points. Just say the judges scorecards were hacked and changed by Venezuelan agents, who wanted to undermine their chances of winning. Also make phone calls to secretary of the ufc and inquire if he can find some score card votes just for them.

If everyone did this there would be no losers. Use the Trump motto “ I did not lose”, I was cheated. No one ever lost a fight they were all cheated out of the win.

Alternative facts and a big cry baby
Your facts are "alternative", and you're crying. Have you actually listened to the full "find the votes" phone call? Only an idiot, or someone who only heard the MSM clips, could misunderstand what was said. Which are you?

Didn't realize Trump became president again
It is proper to refer to former US presidents as President [whatever] out of respect, no matter their party affiliation.

What’s funny, Trump isn’t president anymore and still gets people mad.

I wonder if he’ll still act like he’s president lmao.

Back