Media President Trump Will Attend UFC 264 Along other Celebrities

As you guys are massive noobs to fighting. Trump out on some of the biggest boxing events of all time for Tyson spinks to a hundred in between to mma shows.

Trump has forgot about more fights than the majority of you guys have ever seen.

As you guys are massive noobs to fighting. Trump out on some of the biggest boxing events of all time for Tyson spinks to a hundred in between to mma shows.

Trump has forgot about more fights than the majority of you guys have ever seen.

Tyson used to fight at trump tower

The question before the answer Time Stamped

A good thing or a bad thing?

tenor.gif

Eh who cares. I'm indifferent to it. I find it funny that the UFC pulled his documentary to distance themselves from trump after the January6th riots and now they're inviting him to the fight

The question before the answer Time Stamped

A good thing or a bad thing?

tenor.gif

That's freaking sweet. Former President of the U.S going to watch Conor n Dustin fight. Pretty sweet

Last edited:
Will probably win for a 3rd time in 2024
He'd have to win a 2nd time first, but that's after his upcoming jail term, which I doubt he will still be alive after that's all said & done, much less a two time popular vote losing president trying for a 3rd time just to lose again for the 2nd time.

I'm not sure his narcissistic ego could handle that, he's already shown to be one of the biggest sore losers in presidential history.

Last edited:
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, as evidenced by RedDevilFan.
The irony is TDS consist of republicans honestly thinking he won, and that trump doesn't act like a child & conman who literally can't accept fault period.

Will throw any & everyone under the bus for his incompetence, hell he does that to people who don't kiss his ass & even some who do hahahahahaha. Looking at you Ted Cruz AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

<36>
<{anton}>

Last edited:
Your facts are "alternative", and you're crying. Have you actually listened to the full "find the votes" phone call? Only an idiot, or someone who only heard the MSM clips, could misunderstand what was said. Which are you?
<LikeReally5>
Uh, the only context of that phone call that matters is him literally trying to illegally subvert the election by asking him to "find" vote for trump.

<Dany07>

People really are stupid when it comes to their idol cult leader in trump.

Alright, I'm done stirring up the shit storm that is inevitable. I'm off to sleep sherbros, leave me some juicy anger & hate filled posts for me to enjoy in the morning for my daily dump.
<{outtahere}>
<JackieThumbsUp>

Sure why not? Guys free to attend sporting events like any other american.

Didn't realize Trump became president again

American presidents are often still referred to with the title even after they're out of the White House. It's not official, as far as I know, but it's certainly a custom plenty of people follow.

Welcome to politics in America. Hillary was never the president and she still lives rent free in so many peoples heads.

Is normal playboy

<{silvanormal}>
It's funny, they all act like they weren't raging in anger, and blaming Obama for literally everything while trump was in office.

Yet even though Obama brought us out of an economic recession brought on by another republican, and literally majority of trump's economical success wave was because of Obama, it somehow trump's credit, but Obama's fault for anything bad.

I still to this day see it about Obama & Hilary ahahahahahahahaha.

Edit: okay, now I'm done. Gn Sherdawg.

Welcome to politics in America. Hillary was never the president and she still lives rent free in so many peoples heads.

Is normal playboy

<{silvanormal}>
Not really. Havent heard anyone mention Hillary in a while. But you just did.

Trump is basically still president. Everyone knows he won the election and Biden cheated. It ain’t no secret.

Hopefully, Trump will win the presidency a third time in 2024!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back