Media President Trump Will Attend UFC 264 Along other Celebrities

You're a canadian. You're too far away from all of these BLM, 32 gender, social justice woketards to realize the error of your ways. Come live aorund these idiots and you'll have a different perspective
We have way more SJWs per capita than you do.

But of course you didn't know that.

I can't wait to hear from all those UFC fans who hate it when organizations inject politics into their sports.
Well someone going to an even is hardly “injecting politics”. If President Obama was attending, I wouldn’t think the Ufc was injecting politics into the event…

I can't wait to hear from all those UFC fans who hate it when organizations inject politics into their sports.

For real.
Having anti racist shit written on jerseys = too much politics
Sending fighters to actual political events to endorse actual politicians who management has personal connection to = all normal carry on

These people are down here burning down entire cities
I don't think you know what "burning down entire cities" means...

The BLM protests themselves are justified though. The american system *still* discriminates against people of color.

I'm german by the way, just in case you needed a reason to not address what i've said and say "you have no idea what happens in the US!"
:p

I'm not sure his narcissistic ego could handle that, he's already shown to be one of the biggest sore losers in presidential history.

You have to admit, it's a pretty epic meltdown when your pouting includes encouraging your minions to kidnap or kill your vice president.

Systemic racism is a myth and no these "peaceful protests" are not justified. They did billions of dollars in damage because some criminal got ruffed up by the police when he was doped out of his mind and resisting arrest. America is the best place on earth for POC and the only systemic "racism" that exists are the programs that benefit POC. There's no law in the USA that benefits white people more than anyone else. Quit living this lie.

You waited three years to start posting this shit?

There are so many ways to prove your racist, bigoted, ignorant ass wrong. I will just use one recent example in my area.

https://www.cbs58.com/news/ohio-pol...dent-caught-on-surveillance-in-police-station

Systemic racism is a myth and no these "peaceful protests" are not justified. They did billions of dollars in damage because some criminal got ruffed up by the police when he was doped out of his mind and resisting arrest. America is the best place on earth for POC and the only systemic "racism" that exists are the programs that benefit POC. There's no law in the USA that benefits white people more than anyone else. Quit living this lie.

Gotta love these people.
Always playing the victim in every situation, it must take an absurd amount of self absorpsion to invariably think whatever the problem it always affects you more than the others.

EDIT: Fixation I was throwing shit at YOU, don't like my post you dumbass!

Last edited:
Trump received the 2nd most votes of all time. More than Obama.

Biden carried the mail in vote.... enough so to "win" the election. Nothing odd about that, we probably shouldnt even look into it.
Biden only got 81 mill cus he isn't Trump, the election was about the Trump cult vs the resistance, IF Biden went up against anyone else, he wouldn't have gotten 81 mill, Trump lost cus ppl were tired of his shit

Came here looking for some super triggered people. Leaving satisfied.

Two goats, one building
Maybe Trump will enter the ring WWE style post Conor ko of doostin

I think it would be appropriate if we collectively refused to call him "President" Trump anymore seeing how much of a bitch he became. Embarrassing.

Pretty sure he will stream it illegally on his son's laptop while chaining lines of coke on hookers bootys.
It's true, I saw it on Fox News.
You don’t need Fox News to see that Joe Biden is a senile old man who slurs his words and doesn’t know where he is.

I don't think you know what "burning down entire cities" means...

The BLM protests themselves are justified though. The american system *still* discriminates against people of color.

I'm german by the way, just in case you needed a reason to not address what i've said and say "you have no idea what happens in the US!"
:p
Yeah you have no idea whats going on. Keep listenint to cnn tell you how blacks are oppressed

You don’t need Fox News to see that Joe Biden is a senile old man who slurs his words and doesn’t know where he is.
Yeah, if I had lost an election to that senile guy, I wouldn't dare showing my face in public.

Back