Media Dustin was gonna bottle Conor with his hot sauce

Conor already got peppered the last time that they fought.

As if Conor would do anything, like hit him... it's all antics.
Did you forget when McGregor punched Diaz' metacarpal? Those bones are easy to break.

A6N6BP.gif

poster.jpg

Conor has a history of cheap shotting people. It would be stupid of Dustin to not expect some bullshit like that from Conor. And sure enough Conor tried to kick him about a half hour later. Why don’t you think before saying something that ridiculous?

Where's the history in MMA events where he has cheap shot anyone? It's obviously all fucking show and just tryna act tough. It's obvious he's not going to do anything.

It's not ridiculous at all, I think very well before I speak you stupid cunt.

Conor fanboys are so fucking delusional that I honestly can't tell if that comment was serious or not.

Bro, are you new?

020_Conor_chucking_Can.0.0.0.jpg

vid_conor.0.jpg

Started with Nate throwing something at him and he threw it back...

Dolly at the bus ... okay, that's not hitting someone in person though is it, a bus is a vehicle. Different things.

Where's the history in MMA events where he has cheap shot anyone? It's obviously all fucking show and just tryna act tough. It's obvious he's not going to do anything.

It's not ridiculous at all, I think very well before I speak you stupid cunt.
- Punched Diaz Hands
- Threw a Dolly in a bus window injuring several people
- kicked Poirier
- tried to kick Khabib

I probably forget other exemples

So much for Dustin not being rattled hahahaha

Here's a photo taken of Dustin briefly after backstage

2996655027_792b7d2b3d_b.jpg

LOL!! No he's not.. He needs to get paid again. The Misses won't like him throwing away the payday..

Funny thing is, Conor is the absolute definition of "he'll do nuthin". Always walking around like some elementary school bully and then letting dana or security hold him back while he's acting like he wants to fight lol.
Pretty good at it.. Check his bank account.

Started with Nate throwing something at him and he threw it back...

Dolly at the bus ... okay, that's not hitting someone in person though is it, a bus is a vehicle. Different things.
From "it's all antics" to "he was provoked" and "he threw it at the bus not the people inside that were cut with glass shards".

And let me guess, he was just trying to remove the dangerous spider from the head of this man?:

It's too bad the olympics trials are over, we missed out on true mental olympics gymnast.

From "it's all antics" to "he was provoked" and "he threw it at the bus not the people inside that were cut with glass shards".

And let me guess, he was just trying to remove the dangerous spider from the head of this man?:

It's too bad the olympics trials are over, we missed out on true mental olympics gymnast.

Ok

- Punched Diaz Hands
- Threw a Dolly in a bus window injuring several people
- kicked Poirier
- tried to kick Khabib

I probably forget other exemples

Aside from the bus incident... all those in person incidents at events, face-offs etc. are weak examples. So many fighters do that shit, and he's clearly not trying to hit them sincerely, it's just a power play. Diaz has hit many people's hands away, so have 100s of fighters. He's not actually trying to hit and hurt them, it's just what happens. Weak examples.

Back