Media Teddy Atlas: When you judge Conor your gonna have to say BF & AF

Wrong Teddy. It's WFM and AFM. While Fighting Midgets and After Fighting Midgets. Conor has ZERO effective power against guys his own size. He has 2 finishes against guys his own height or taller, one of them being 2014 Poirier and the other being a Cowboy that would lose to Mike Perry at this point. If it isn't evident to you that Conor is the biggest hype machine and fraud in MMA history, you need to evaluate things a lot closer.

Reactions: D'z
I don't think floyd was the reason. I think Khabib was the reason, but that's just me. That loss affected him more than the mayweather loss and he was never truly honest with himself about that loss. Same with dustin. He kept up with excuses instead of trying to improve his faults. Part of that is on conor, part of that on his gym
i agree.
Khabib was the only fight he couldn't say "i was wining up until i lost" (he could and did say that about all his other losses)
he got thoroughly embarrassed through and through by Khabib.
never been the same since.

Wrong. It's "Before Nate, and after Nate".

Nate even won that second fight despite what the nuthuggers think.o_O
I mean no it was a clear 3-2 Conor. Only one nuthugging arguing that is you.

And Atlas has a valid point of view even if you don't agree. Other than Cerrone, Conor's been crushed in the cage and on top of that w Khabob and Dusty his trash talk has gone from fun to being an asshole

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 11.53.05 AM.png

Does Conor losing like this mean I don't have to see Steven Smith covering MMA for casuals any longer?

giphy.gif

I mean no it was a clear 3-2 Conor. Only one nuthugging arguing that is you.

And Atlas has a valid point of view even if you don't agree. Other than Cerrone, Conor's been crushed in the cage and on top of that w Khabob and Dusty his trash talk has gone from fun to being an asshole
Lol, I love when Conor casuals quote me. It's never once worked out for them. Bless your brave little casual heart. *pats ya on the head*

I think he is referring to the money he went from 10 mill to 100 mill and that was enough to go off the rails in all areas of his life.

As he made more money and got more "fame" things went downhill for him, in terms of motivation, training, booze and drug use, trouble outside the octagon, etc.

The Floyd fight was one where his wealth and fame went up a lot, but I think it's too simplistic to say "that's the moment" his downhill started. Even prior to the Floyd fight he was hanging around with drug dealers, going on multi-day benders and photographed coming out of the Irish equivalent of crack dens.

All these are pre-Floyd
Gangland associations: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mcgregor-and-gangland-warfare.3374683/
Whippets bender: https://uproxx.com/sports/conor-mcgregor-trashed-hotel-room-nitrous-oxide-canisters-liverpool/
Treehouse bender: https://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/13/...gor-high-up-in-a-tree-during-liverpool-bender

Interesting read

fucken hell he is gone here lol

Honestly was excited when I heard the rumors he was leaving SBG that would have been great for him lol. Conors career is so strange and its hard to pinpoint when it all went so wrong for him. I think at the end of the day, if you really want to strip it all down to the core. It was the ego, Conor started believing his own hype big time after he became double champ. Conor was basically like let me go fight Floyd, let me retire and party. I can come back whenever and kick anybodys ass when I feel like it. Let me knockout Khabib in first round and get belt again, it will be easy lol. Conor should be a cautionary tale of how fast it all can come crashing down.

Its very poetic that the same relentless ego that gave Conor his rise, was what lead to his downfall.

I disagree with your assessment lol.

Well, I think he was doing coke and whores, but I don't think that would have stopped him from fighting anyone not named tony or Khabib. It's because of those guys he took time off. It's because Of Khabib those rumors of changing gyms and the cryptic tweets of John Kavanagh. I don't know if he had sex scandals by then. I think the only thing to his name at the point was the bus incident and the rumor he fathered a kid but that was more underground dirt sheet gossip on the whatsapp groups at the time. It came out later, the kid wasn't his.

So yeah, I don't buy that money changed him one bit. I don't think he made 100m. I think he made a big chunk, which gave him leverage to negotiate a new deal to where Conor probably gets paid like a boxer now. Or at least comparable to his boxing money with floyd now or just a shade under with ppv points and all that factored in. Because he doesn't have to fight as Dana keeps putting it.

We've seen conor do fuck up things while sober, so no I cannot say he was drunk at the time he threw the dolley at the bus. Might be likely, but I don't think he got drug courage to do it. I think he wanted to be held back, no one held him back and he said fuck it. I think he thought the dolly would do damage, I don't think he thought it was goign to shatter the glass and injure several fighters. I think he thought it was going to bounce off the window if he got to do it.

He knew Khabib wasn't going to be easy. The fear in the fight showed that. He couldn't look him in the eyes in any of the face offs. He kept averting his eyes. Tony, he would never mention tony by name ever. He wouldn't even entertain the thought of it. Tony kept calling him mcnuggets and he straight up ignored Tony. He was scared of those guys and rightfully so, they were the scariest ones in the division at the time and Conor didn't want to suffer another loss that soon. That was in the back of his mind. It had to be.

When he did the bus incident, the UFC probably convinced him this thing was going to make so much money based on the controversy so he elected to to it. If Conor fought had to fight Khabib on similar money to his fiight with eddie, he was not coming back. imo.

Lol, I love when Conor casuals quote me. It's never once worked out for them. Bless your brave little casual heart. *pats ya on the head*
"Conor casuals" check the link in sig bro i'm far from that. I'm just not being an immature weirdo like you thinking it helps me make a point by fabricating things. Conor 3-2 in the Nate rematch really isn't arguable.

FFS

Conor was always a bum. he cut a ton of weight and got favorable matchups.

Thats it.

He lost ability to cut weight + ran out of good matchups at the top= Con man exposed.

I was litterally the first person on the internet saying this years ago. People said I was a hater for years back when everyone loved the con man

Immediately following the Nate loss he proceeded to beat Nate in the rematch and then take the LW strap. Objectively the highest point of his career
Since Nate, Conor is 2-3 in the UFC.

tenor (9).gif

When it’s all said and done, Connor will go down as the greatest fighter in UFC history.

"Conor casuals" check the link in sig bro i'm far from that. I'm just not being an immature weirdo like you thinking it helps me make a point by fabricating things. Conor 3-2 in the Nate rematch really isn't arguable.
People seem to agree with me.
<Fedor23>

Wrong. It's "Before Nate, and after Nate".

Nate even won that second fight despite what the nuthuggers think.o_O
Yep that's when he was exposed and realized that fighting LW his own size would fuck em up......He stopped fighting more frequently because he knew he only had so many more fights he could win.

That's also when he started saying his excuses and all this bullshit after talking about "going to the death" and all this shit back when he was a featherweight....he mentally broke since then, he knew he wasn't as good as he was if he losing to Nate Diaz lol.

It is Before Clodagh and After Clodagh

Yep that's when he was exposed and realized that fighting LW his own size would fuck em up......He stopped fighting more frequently because he knew he only had so many more fights he could win.

That's also when he started saying his excuses and all this bullshit after talking about "going to the death" and all this shit back when he was a featherweight....he mentally broke since then, he knew he wasn't as good as he was if he losing to Nate Diaz lol.
BINGO!

People seem to agree with me.
<Fedor23>
Yeah thats whats ironic. You tried to fabricate something that isn't arguable under objective standards and backed it with "only conor nuthuggers disagree", but you did nothing but make it clear you aren't objective and are a hater along with the 15 weirdos who liked it

Since Nate, Conor is 2-3 in the UFC.

View attachment 866789
One of those wins coming against Nate lol

Conor started getting besmirched once he began fighting elite non-manlets. Nate isn't a manlet but he doesn't qualify as elite, he's a gatekeeper and simply isn't good enough to impact the trajectory of anyone else's career

Back