Tate proved she'll never champ-champ (w/ pics)

notsojollyroger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
4e21a748b3d587ad3d4f3eac3d70e7a0.jpg I think that Tate's personality makes her attractive (even though her face always looks like she's smelling something bad.)

Physically, she can be a problem for a lot of girls, but her performance tonight was 75 out of 100 against a total can. If Tate had run through her and got the finish early maybe I'd believe the comeback hype, but tonight Cupcake showed she doesn't have a chance. As Khabib once said:
"no one can have two primes".

E5FRGezUcAAeOEo.jpg 015_Miesha_Tate.0.jpg 1227_sun_ufc168_weighin006_t653.jpg E5FRGezUcAAeOEo.jpg

Last edited:
It’s true. Only Tyson fury but he’s not really in his prime but still better than everyone.

Literally no one said miesha will go on to do anything though lmao

I think it's just a money thing for her. There is nobody left to fight Nunes, so if Tate can win one more fight, she probably gets a title fight and a nice pay day. Obviously she has no chance at winning, but could bank 7 figure pay day to get her ass kicked.

Miesha is one of the tougher females,but She's never really exciting and this win is typical of her fights with opponents who dont have much talent or cant defend the TD. She's been in exciting fights but they have to get forced out of her by better talent,and she is usually on the losing end of those fights (except for the Holm win)

I dont see this really improving for her at this point,but I wish her well.

7f47236efc99c0554d2305d81c1348c8.jpg

girl fights are dumb. that said, she'd STILL get arm-barred by rousey real quick. nothing impressive on the ground imo.

Give her a break! first fight in 5 years and she's popped out 2 kids in that time too( to that fucktard Johnny Nunez :(). Leave her alone you fucking plonker!

Yep, she got back after years. What did people expect? She will need at least 2 more fights to get back into her fighting shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back