Elections Bennett Barred From Audit For Sharing Data

Read real slow, I'm going to explain it one more time: the audit found a bunch of issues, the 74k being one of those, in the hearing they told the committee what they found and said to solve the issue they need the documentation. That will either clear it up or it will be another issue with the audit.
Maricopa County runs out of the meeting and starts tweeting all the tweets you think solves the issue...it doesn't, finishing the audit clears it up and at this point it looks like Maricopa county is going to once again refuse the subpoenas.

I can explain it to you guys I can't understand if for you

post #1407 from the same thread to the same dishonest dave

what I'm not is a liar, your either a liar or dumb as a box of rocks, maybe both

The red highlight is an inference about your judgment based on how you initially treated the topic. Sorry, but when you share stupid headlines that read, "BOMBSHELL..." in regards to a topic that is unequivocally not a bombshell, I'm going to assume you didn't practice critical thinking from the jump. And to add to it, when you're presented with reasons why said bombshell is, in fact, not a bombshell, and you respond by saying, "They're wrecking this sham election", I am again going to assume critical thinking is not the driving force in your judgement.

Okay, so that explains the red quote. It's not a lie. It's a reasonable judgment from the above observation. Again, it's not my fault you shared a dumb tweet and then made a dumb comment. Being judged for your sloppy commentary is your problem, not mine. And it certainly doesn't make me a liar.

Now let's dig on level deeper:

You fundamentally didn't understand what was going on because you claimed the EV files were the information that was being withheld, which led to the discrepancy: "when the turn over the EV 32's and the EV 33's it will have a record of every ballot requested. 32's will be the sent ones, 33 will be the received." They had the EV files, the contents of EV files were exactly what the claim was based on. So you had no idea what was going on. I mean, how else is one supposed to interpret what you were saying?

The red highlight is an inference about your judgment based on how you initially treated the topic. Sorry, but when you share stupid headlines that read, "BOMBSHELL..." in regards to a topic that is unequivocally not a bombshell, I'm going to assume you didn't practice critical thinking from the jump. And to add to it, when you're presented with reasons why said bombshell is, in fact, not a bombshell, and you respond by saying, "They're wrecking this sham election", I am again going to assume critical thinking is not the driving force in your judgement.

Okay, so that explains the red quote. It's not a lie. It's a reasonable judgment from the above observation. Again, it's not my fault you shared a dumb tweet and then made a dumb comment. Being judged for your sloppy commentary is your problem, not mine. And it certainly doesn't make me a liar.

Now let's dig on level deeper:

You fundamentally didn't understand what was going on because you claimed the EV files were the information that was being withheld, which led to the discrepancy: "when the turn over the EV 32's and the EV 33's it will have a record of every ballot requested. 32's will be the sent ones, 33 will be the received." They had the EV files, the contents of EV files were exactly what the claim was based on. So you had no idea what was going on. I mean, how else is one supposed to interpret what you were saying?
You can't find one quote anywhere of me saying anything other than what I have just requoted for you.... a handful of times, your problem is you inferred your own meaning to a headline. I explained it to you several times in that thread (read above you) and several times in this thread. If you're too damn stupid to figure it out, thats on you. I even told you to read slow so you would finally understand and you still can't.

I don't know what to tell you different except I'm done wasting my time with you, learn to read or put me on ignore because you ain't got enough going on upstairs to keep up.

You can't find one quote anywhere of me saying other than what I have just requoted for you.... a handful of time, your problem is you inferred your own meaning to a headline. I explained it to you several times in that thread (read above you) and several times in this thread. If you're too damn stupid to figure it out that on you. I even told you to read slow so you would finally understand and you still can't.

I don't know what to tell you different except I'm done wasting my time with you, learn to read or put me on ignore because you ain't got enough going on upstairs to keep up.

My problem is that I inferred my own meaning to a headline?

Wtf...

yeah likely this one, thats from my post at #1373 where you immediately started spamming the maricopa county tweets

yeah likely this one

Bombshell:
an overwhelming surprise or disappointment.

seems like "my own meaning" was the same one used by the dictionary.

Maybe you're the one interpreting things awkwardly, or rather, absurdly.

now look up the meaning of inferring and you might finally get there

yeah likely this one, thats from my post at #1373 where you immediately started spamming the maricopa county tweets

because the tweets show that it's not a bombshell....and so does Doug's actual comment.

This all circles back to my previous statement. If you say stupid shit -- like politically motivated mischaracterizations of mundane events as bombshells -- you don't get to bitch about the backlash.

The Republican overseeing the controversial GOP-backed election audit in Arizona has reportedly been banned from entering the building where the recount process is ongoing, after he shared some data with experts that showed the results match the officially certified numbers in Maricopa County.

topkek

Listen AZ has been audited by 2 different accredited non partisan firms. Both said Biden won.
Now the 3rd audit is being done by a non accredited guy who has never done a recount and is very partisan. He has made many blunders and was supposed to be done in May. Well it’s damn near August, the partisan guy wants to knock on doors and there is a 99.999999999999% chance this ends horribly and still shows Biden won.
The Big Cope has been going on since November. Trump lost and you all really need to man up and get over it.

Listen AZ has been audited by 2 different accredited non partisan firms. Both said Biden won.
Now the 3rd audit is being done by a non accredited guy who has never done a recount and is very partisan. He has made many blunders and was supposed to be done in May. Well it’s damn near August, the partisan guy wants to knock on doors and there is a 99.999999999999% chance this ends horribly and still shows Biden won.
The Big Cope has been going on since November. Trump lost and you all really need to man up and get over it.

The Big Cope is real.

They recounted the same votes, dope. They did not AUDIT anything.

Back