• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Be honest guys, how many of you wore UFC shirts back in the day?

Wouldnt mind grabbin meself a Fight Island shirt as well

I have a Conor McGregor shirt I wear only inside my house. Never wear it outside though. lol

I owned a "no holds barred" shirt, i believe that was the brand? There was no words on it, just a fighting art that kind of ripped off the style lf the mlb/nba logos.

Also have an autographed pink Mr Wonderful Phil Davis short although i've never wore it.

Skulls and barbwire were never my thing fashion wise so I sat out the majority of all mma fashion

Never, unless you count my "Korean Zombie" shirt. I also have a Pride FC shirt, an M1 shirt and a "Saku" one. No TapOut, Affliction etc.

***EDIT***
I forgot, I also have a Keith Jardine shirt:
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C81xSnrUO5lL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0._UL1500_.png

Yeah I had a couple of UFC shirts - designed ones, not just logo. You couldn't actually tell they were UFC shirts to be fair, which is kinda pointless. Whatever.

I had a Tap Out shirt too, I liked it actually. You could definitely tell that was a Tap Out shirt as the font was bigger than the shirt itself.

I always wanted an Affliction shirt, but it was soooo much money to buy one and have it sent to the UK (at the time, anyway - I was a student).

I also used to have wear band shirts a lot too.

I had a few affliction shirts before I followed MMA. None left.

Something about wearing non-specific UFC apparel while not being a fighter or UFC associated staff member/alumni seems weird to me. Not unless it is something more specific like an event related one.
I'm still upset I didn't buy a shirt at my UFC event I attended actually.

Being 6’8 280 with 4% body fat I don’t wear shirts.

Sorry.
Off topic, but in many shops and restaurants in the US they won't serve anyone not wearing a shirt or shoes.

I went to the Cerrone v Mederos event in Austin a couple of years ago and got a Tshirt to take home. No faces or crazy stuff.. Just the shirt.

I'd never wear any UFC branded clothing but I've got a couple of KSW jackets and hoodies. Mainly because nobody knows what KSW is and they actually look nice and are made in Poland rather than by children in china.

Never. I pretty much only wear plain dark color t shirts. To hell if I'm spending more than 10$ on a tshirt.

I have a Reebok one they did for the 25th anniversary of UFC showing an oldstyle logo (the guy hammering his fists on the world). I wear it sometimes because it's very comfortable, light and soft.

Nope, never owned a tapout shirt either. When I used to train BJJ I embarassingly only bought "bad boy" rash guards etc though because Shogun as my favourite fighter, that's pretty funny/embarassing looking back.

Nope

What's even more embarrassing are young guys in my gym wearing the local BJJ gear

They have trained a few sessions, bought a hoodie and hardly ever train BJJ lol

But they look the part in their head at least

Back