• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pacquiao vs Ugas Aug.21st FOX PBC PPV

Damn, I was looking forward to a great fight. Hope Spence recovers fully.

I wonder if they tell guys to get ready to fight either guy as a persecution bacup plan then if needed they are ready to step in ? otherwise was he s
Sugar Ray was never the same...

But today's Medical Science is better then before, so the dangers might be less we only have to wait on the Doctors statement after the surgery, otherwise we are just panicking for nothing because we are his fans and he already had that car accident and almost lost his life, now it's his eye, so fan fears are going rampant, claiming he's done or something is always happening to him, maybe he shouldn't fight anymore, these things go through certain fans minds, but everyone needs to calm down and don't panic & just wait for the Doctors statement on his recovery and health.

Last edited:
That's a hard style change for Pac to adjust to in very little time.

Pac can adjust to a new opponent and his muscle memory; his constant drilling on fighting on orthodox fighter will kick in, now that Spence is out, he will automatically switch to his other style of fighting because he's seen everything already, he only needs conditioning and timing, so he's okay, Roach understands this

Last edited:
Pac can adjust his muscle memory and constant drilling on different techniques fighting styles will kick in, he will automatically switch to his other style of fighting he's seen everything, he only needs conditioning and timing, so he's okay if the style changes and fighter changes, Roach understands this.

Fucking lol.

Ugas is tough interesting fight as well. I have Pacquiao turning back the clock, but only barely. Ugas is a dangerous fight. This will still illustrate Pacs unmatched longevity. Assuming he wins. Which you cant. Because it's a good fight. :)

I read the whole quote... but holy shit this part is the dumbest.

You know what I mean, Pac can adjust to a new opponent Ugas being subsututed because of Spence injury, Spence being a southpaw, and Ugas being orthodox, Manny's muscle memory will kick in when the fight starts, Manny doesn't need a full training camp to adjust to Ugad stance because of his muscle memory, Pac has fought bigger guys befor with certain styles and can adjust to anybody.

A WBA welterweight match? I'd be wary of who the judges are in this one.

Pac can adjust to a new opponent and his muscle memory; his constant drilling on fighting on orthodox fighter will kick in, now that Spence is out, he will automatically switch to his other style of fighting because he's seen everything already, he only needs conditioning and timing, so he's okay, Roach understands this
Pac is an experienced boxer but he was still training specifically for Spence and had him in mind the whole time. Having your opponent swapped is still going to change things.

Pac will be an overwhelming favorite I think with the public.

Back