International UK will accept Afghan refugees. Shouldn´t the US as well?

This is the thing that bothers me the most. It should have started when they made a deal to end the war last year.

Exactly. The process for pulling people out should've been completed before any final troop removal. Definitely shouldn't be seeing people falling from planes because they're rather risk that than deal with staying in their home country.

Oh you got me, I didn't know about the highway they built. I'm sure the Afghans see the occupation as entirely worth it because they have a highway now, never mind the civilian casualties and corruption that the occupation left in its wake.

It didn't leave corruption in it's wake. That corruption has always been there and always will be, we have nothing to do with that. That's the part your struggling with. We built that highway and paved nearly every road in the country. That's hugely different than what you said. I get that your argument style is a constant cycle of "Make an uniformed point, get point crushed with facts, try to minimize the facts I didn't know as insignificant, repeat" but that won't work here.

Oh yeah creepy old dudes don't try to fuck young boys in the West, never heard of. Not like we have people like Glenn Greenwald who literally married a teenager from the slums of Brazil.

Case in point. Minimize a serious issue, in the case child molestation (wow) then deflect from what I said and act like its the same because Glenn Greenwald. Jesus.

By all accounts the Taliban were publicly against bacha bazi and enforced a ban against. Were they 100% effective? Of course not as they're goat herders, not the Stasi. Its the American military that openly protected the men who engaged in this, not to mention the occupation funneled a bunch of money to these warlords through their patronage networks which made them wealthy enough to buy more boys and to exploit the local populace.

Whose accounts are those? Please, please find some actual sources reporting on a Fundamentalist Muslim organization trying to outlaw what is an expressly fundamentalist practice. I'll wait.

Face it man, the American occupation was a disaster for the country. Of course there were other disasters there in recent memory(USSR invasion, 90s civil war) but that doesn't change the fact that the American occupation was also a disaster.

First off, congratulations on finally googling some history of Afghanistan. But the source of the current discord goes all the way back to Dost Muhammed and his attempts to take over the country in 1826. You read that right, 1826. Almost 200 years ago. Afghanistan is such a backwards and desolate country that it was actually improved by 20 years of war and occupation. Stop and think about that for a second.

What if those east asians are Muslims can they come over then?

What if they Jews?
That’s not a real question. As most East Asians tend to not be Muslim. That is a very small % of them Guess it’s the exception that proves the rule

It didn't leave corruption in it's wake. That corruption has always been there and always will be, we have nothing to do with that. That's the part your struggling with. We built that highway and paved nearly every road in the country. That's hugely different than what you said. I get that your argument style is a constant cycle of "Make an uniformed point, get point crushed with facts, try to minimize the facts I didn't know as insignificant, repeat" but that won't work here.
Oh yeah all the money that funneled into the country through the occupation and was then handed out to warlords and corrupt civil servants and ghost units of the military, that had nothing to do with the US occupation.

Oh yeah all the money that funneled into the country through the occupation and was then handed out to warlords and corrupt civil servants and ghost units of the military, that had nothing to do with the US occupation.

Yes, that's correct, lol. All of what you just said is a biproduct of that longstanding corruption, not the cause if it. Jesus. And notice how the goal posts have shifted again to not even addressing anything else I said, because you can't.

Yes, that's correct, lol. All of what you just said is a biproduct of that longstanding corruption, not the cause if it. Jesus. And notice how the goal posts have shifted again to not even addressing anything else I said, because you can't.
Some of the stuff you've said is just so absurd I was doing you a favor by not addressing it. Like come on now, the religion that bans sodomy actually secretly promotes sex with boys? You're just unwilling to accept the fact that the American occupation was aiding and abetting the perpetrators of bacha bazi so you're coming up with these odd tales.

Afghanistan was poor before the USSR invasion but it wasn't the absolute shithole it is now. Being poor is one thing, having decades of civil strife is another.

Some of the stuff you've said is just so absurd I was doing you a favor by not addressing it. Like come on now, the religion that bans sodomy actually secretly promotes sex with boys? You're just unwilling to accept the fact that the American occupation was aiding and abetting the perpetrators of bacha bazi so you're coming up with these odd tales.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that it was a secret. I spent 14 months in Iraq. Guess what I saw? rampant pedophilia on a scale that is hard to describe. That isn't a backwards Aghan custom. It's a in issue across the board, in all muslim countries except Turkey.

Afghanistan was poor before the USSR invasion but it wasn't the absolute shithole it is now. Being poor is one thing, having decades of civil strife is another.

These posts are so unselfaware and uninformed it's impressive. Afghanistan wasn't just poor. It was a tribal backwater with one partially paved road and no electricity outside of one major city, largely because of that civil strife that had been going on for 200 years. The US didn't create these problems, they inherited them and did their best to fix them.

Buy them all front row tickets to Cardi/Megan's thank-you performance of WAP at the next Grammys as a thank you so they can fully take in the best of what their new culture has to offer.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that it was a secret. I spent 14 months in Iraq. Guess what I saw? rampant pedophilia on a scale that is hard to describe. That isn't a backwards Aghan custom. It's a in issue across the board, in all muslim countries except Turkey.
You said its an actual fundamentalist practice when the opposite is true, sodomy, especially same sex sodomy, is explicitly banned by the religion. There's virtually zero controversy about that among Muslims.

Some poor, unstable shithole with a corrupt government is going to enable pedophiles to abuse the local populace but that's hardly unique to Muslims. Even the folk hero Harvey Milk had teenage lovers, mostly runaways. Surprise surprise, creepy old perverts want to fuck young boys and will exploit whatever means available to do so.
These posts are so unselfaware and uninformed it's impressive. Afghanistan wasn't just poor. It was a tribal backwater with one partially paved road and no electricity outside of one major city, largely because of that civil strife that had been going on for 200 years. The US didn't create these problems, they inherited them and did their best to fix them.
Oh so I guess the Soviet invasion was basically business as usual, I'm sure most Afghans would agree with that take.[/QUOTE]

The west will never learn will they. Look at the chaos in Libya as well.. turned into a lawless shit hole. I guess the west owe Afghans something after leaving there country worse off than it was before the invasion.

That's the goal - to create chaos. The elite want the world mixed up - uprooted and without anywhere they can claim as their home where they have deep roots. This is the reason for all the wars in the past 50 years (at least).

Uk must do it, it’s the right thing to do!
LOL the UK is doing shit. I just watched the Foreign Secretary dodge questions put to him by journalists when they tried to pin him down on how many we'd let in. They aren't even going to protect those that worked directly for us during the occupation. Those Afghans that put their lives at risk to help us are being hung out to dry. Shameful.

Im betting 50 dollars that us military will go there again for some weird reason that some oligarch comes up with

Oh you got me, I didn't know about the highway they built. I'm sure the Afghans see the occupation as entirely worth it because they have a highway now, never mind the civilian casualties and corruption that the occupation left in its wake.

Oh yeah creepy old dudes don't try to fuck young boys in the West, never heard of. Not like we have people like Glenn Greenwald who literally married a teenager from the slums of Brazil.

By all accounts the Taliban were publicly against bacha bazi and enforced a ban against. Were they 100% effective? Of course not as they're goat herders, not the Stasi. Its the American military that openly protected the men who engaged in this, not to mention the occupation funneled a bunch of money to these warlords through their patronage networks which made them wealthy enough to buy more boys and to exploit the local populace.

Face it man, the American occupation was a disaster for the country. Of course there were other disasters there in recent memory(USSR invasion, 90s civil war) but that doesn't change the fact that the American occupation was also a disaster.

Also I never knew Islam allowed men to bang little boys. But apparently he has some knowledge of the hidden secrets

Oh wait Islam does not allow it! He is bsing

Last I checked Islam says death penalty for homosexuality between males

Im betting 50 dollars that us military will go there again for some weird reason that some oligarch comes up with

Hope not give them a rest

But a new target for sure is being thought of my guess is Iran or Venezuela

Also I never knew Islam allowed men to bang little boys. But apparently he has some knowledge of the hidden secrets

Oh wait Islam does not allow it! He is bsing

Last I checked Islam says death penalty for homosexuality between males
Lots of cultures that have strict codes against fornication/adultery end up generating non-normative sexual practices. In parts of rural Colombia its not uncommon for young boys and men to fuck donkeys for instance. That doesn't make fucking donkeys a Catholic practice.

Back