International UK will accept Afghan refugees. Shouldn´t the US as well?

That'd be a deflection. I'm not defending Islam. But the only reason why this conversation is possible is because the West thought it'd be cool to poke some Muslims.
Again, defend this position with facts and history, not just uninformed woke opinions.

First you bomb the hell out of Kabul and 20 years later make fun of them for being taken by armed groups.

Nice

No the west, just Americans who are constantly fed bullshit through CNN and eat everything up.

they actually believe they went into Afghan and Iraq to fight terrorism and bring democracy, when the US military is the number one terrorist agent in the world.

+10 for virtue signalling

I feel bad for women and children and they should be accepted, but we all know the reality.

90% of refugees will be young and healthy men. And forget the picture about the liberal afghan man who loves the gays and trans. In Afghanistan liberal means allowing a woman to cross the street without her husband.

So yeah, good luck with that.

Again, defend this position with facts and history, not just uninformed woke opinions.

Americans don´t care about facts or history, you are feed information through memes

{<jimmies}

Afghanistan before American involvement.
Fuck out of here with "ruied their country"

Go back a few years, US was already financing the extremists against USSR, the same retards that studied is Muslim schools in Pakistan founded the Taliban movement.

Just the past 10 years US fucked with Tunisia and has been trying to give rebels arms to defeat Syrian president, who at least keeps the country civil without any muslim bullshit.

all these wars are fought for the benefit of israel. the wars in iraq and afghanistan were pushed by israel first jewish neocons. israel never helps us fight these wars they are so giddy for. they should take refugees and open the borders. israel is for everybody. #openbordersforisrael

iu

ROFL. Be sure to check in your closet and under your bed for the big scary Jews before you go to bed tonight.

If anyone is thinking of allowing them in and then sending them down here to Florida, get fucked
giphy.gif

Americans don´t care about facts or history, you are feed information through memes

{<jimmies}

So no actual response of any kind?

Go back a few years, US was already financing the extremists against USSR, the same retards that studied is Muslim schools in Pakistan founded the Taliban movement

Again, this is why facts and history is so important.

The invasion came with the aid, pretty much the same time to build the infra and the systems to run the country.
The West tried to deliver something that a backwards country wasn’t ready for, which is something that we shouldn’t have done in the first place :
One could think that 20 years of near-endless support would give the people some hope of freedom that’s worth fighting for but now the circle closes with shoeless, unibrow retards getting back to business of raping children and brutalizing the civilians.

It’s true, the West failed with trying to deliver a concept that is centuries ahead of the local zeitgeist that now seem to have all but opened the gates for the Taliban to start running things as they please.

So the big take?
No need to meddle with backwards places, no need to import people from these said places because it simply isn’t compatible with what we have. Who knows : maybe the warlords understand their people better than the dickheads in DC?

I think the keyword here is: invasion. Which is illegal. And illegal actions usually have consequences.
We've done this dance many times over the years with Western powers and "backwards countries".
The West doesn't get to decide when and how another country is going to form, and then complain about the fallback when things don't go their way. It doesn't matter how backwards these places are, it's not an excuse. At the end of the day, the US was the one that decided to stick its dick in the crazy. Which is what I'm talking about with 'personal responsibility'. I said it a bit in a trolling way originally, but I do mean 'responsibility'.

Do I think importing a bunch of refugees with wildly different cultures is a good thing? Of course not. But do I think it is also complete horseshit to say "Hey, I tried to force some freedom on the savages. They didnt want it, so fuck em. Not my responsibility". ? Yeah, that's horseshit.
If we could work out some deals with other Arab nations where they would be a better fit, I'm cool with that. It could be better for all parties. But I do think we have a responsibility to also take people in as well.
In the future, if we don't want to deal with stuff like this, then we shouldn't meddle.

So how did we "destroy" it if it's been in chaos for 200 years? The answer is "we didn't". We have been the stabilizing power in that region for 20 years, it's time people like you realized that.

I'm not sure what you're not understanding here.
Just because you think another sovereign country is shitty, that doesn't give you a right to invade them and bomb them. You don't get to declare yourself "the stabilizing power".

It's time people like you realize that we don't have an empire, and that the reason we have to spend all of this money on military is because of our meddling in the affairs of other nations.
If they want to continue fucking up their own countries for another 200 years, then that's their choice to make. It's not an invitation for you to also take a shit on their rug.

But US is a full fledged ally to India who is Pakistan’s arch nemesis! So is india blind to this us scheming? Why don’t they just ally with China then if we are supporting Pakistan in cross border terror export?

We get accused of everything under the sun with little evidence these days

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're not understanding here.
Just because you think another sovereign country is shitty, that doesn't give you a right to invade them and bomb them. You don't get to declare yourself "the stabilizing power".

It's time people like you realize that we don't have an empire, and that the reason we have to spend all of this money on military is because of our meddling in the affairs of other nations.
If they want to continue fucking up their own countries for another 200 years, then that's their choice to make. It's not an invitation for you to also take a shit on their rug.

they should probably have turned over Bin Laden and the other people who helped plan 9/11, don’t you think? Where did this idea come from that the invasion of Afghanistan was somehow “illegal”? Not a single person who puts this narrative forward can ever answer this question.

Rofl, so you just completely abandoned your previous position. We didn’t arm the Taliban. This is why facts are so important.

Rofl, so you just completely abandoned your previous position. We didn’t arm the Taliban. This is why facts are so important.

You did son

First financing Mujahadeen groups against USSR and once the void of power was over, financing Pakistan influence through Taliban, to take over Afghanistan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban's_rise_to_power

Ahmed Rashid states that the US indirectly supported the Taliban through its ally in Pakistan between 1994 and 1996 because Washington viewed the Taliban as anti-Iranian, anti-Shia and pro-Western. For example, it made no comment when the Taliban captured Herat in 1995, and expelled thousands of girls from schools.

At this early stage, the then Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, Robin Raphel, strongly supported efforts to engage with the Taliban. She also supported a Unocal-led, Taliban-supported pipeline project on trips to Afghanistan and Pakistan in April and August 1996. She was one of the first senior American officials to meet personally with Taliban,[14] including its leader, Mohammed Omar.[15] She called on the international community to "engage the Taliban." Raphel was instrumental in coordinating the State Department's establishment of diplomatic relations with the Taliban shortly after its takeover of Kabul.[16]:300 She welcomed their taking of Kabul in September 1996 as a "positive step".[17][18] Her consistent support for the Taliban from its earliest days earned her the sobriquet "Lady Taliban" and "Godmother to the Taliban" in some circles.[19][20]

In late 1997, American Secretary of State Madeleine Albright began to distance the US from the Taliban, and Unocal withdrew from negotiations on pipeline construction from Central Asia.

they should probably have turned over Bin Laden and the other people who helped plan 9/11, don’t you think? Where did this idea come from that the invasion of Afghanistan was somehow “illegal”? Not a single person who puts this narrative forward can ever answer this question.
I think a lot of things happened prior to 9/11 to help make 9/11 happen. Why don't you go back further and stop cherrypicking points in history? Some 6'5 Afghani ogre didn't just wake up one morning and form a death cult to take down the most powerful nation on Earth out of boredom.
The invading countries are not going to ever admit to doing anything wrong, especially when they have good little patriot robots like yourself around. War is supposed to happen for either self-defense, or if the UN security council approves.

You're pivoting hard from the topic and trying to justify this war in the year 2021? lol wut? All that matters is , the US invaded a country , did damage, and has a responsibility to do some clean up work. It's as simple as that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cauã masagão
Back