Social Twitter says Taliban can stay on Their platform

I see nothing wrong.....Plenty of governments who are killing and have killed innocent people have twitters......What's so different between them and the taliban dictatorship?

Like Twitter said, along as they aren't talking shit about gays/women on their tweets....It's ok, since they aren't breaking any rules.

Compare this to your typical trump/racist on twitter talking shit/trolling with racism......they are breaking the rules, while the taliban are not.

Sherdog forums is a perfect example of this....Plenty of hardcore racist in here, but some of you are smart and don't say obvious racist shit thus don't get banned....samething with twitter, Taliban are like racist sherdog members who don't push the rules of the forum(twitter)

maybe Sherdoggers ARE the taliban
giphy.gif

I was against Trump’s permanent Twitter ban. Not because he wasn’t dangerous or lying about most topics, but for the hypocrisy of it all. He pretty much made their app/site relevant again (truly relevant), and then they did an about turn near the end of his presidency, banning him for what he had been doing forever.

Anyway, I advocate deleting your Twitter, if you still have one. It used to be good for breaking news, but ‘what’s trending’ is usually a bunch of stuff you don’t want to hear.

I see nothing wrong.....Plenty of governments who are killing and have killed innocent people have twitters......What's so different between them and the taliban dictatorship?

Like Twitter said, along as they aren't talking shit about gays/women on their tweets....It's ok, since they aren't breaking any rules.

Compare this to your typical trump/racist on twitter talking shit/trolling with racism......they are breaking the rules, while the taliban are not.

Sherdog forums is a perfect example of this....Plenty of hardcore racist in here, but some of you are smart and don't say obvious racist shit thus don't get banned....samething with twitter, Taliban are like racist sherdog members who don't push the rules of the forum(twitter)

Name all of these sherdog racists.

Remind us. Which of Trump's tweets were too much for Twitter to handle, again?
The ones where he lied about election fraud and praised the insurrectionists he set on the Capitol. "Go in peace, Trump, we love you." <3>

they throw gays off of buildings to their death and their treatment of women should speak for themselves.

both should be banned

I think we've long since proven the "Terms of Service" are not enforced equally across Twitter. Misgender a person or say something homophobic, you get banned. Taliban chucks a gay guy off a roof and film it? Business as usual. Plenty of leftist posters on this forum would defend it too. Or ignore it.

The ones where he lied about election fraud and praised the insurrectionists he set on the Capitol. "Go in peace, Trump, we love you." <3>
Thinking he got cheated was his opinion. Unless you think he knew without a doubt that he lost fair and square and said he got cheated anyway, then it wasn't a lie. It was his opinion.

I remember him telling the protesters on Jan 6 to go home in peace.

Thinking he got cheated was his opinion. Unless you think he knew without a doubt that he lost fair and square and said he got cheated anyway, then it wasn't a lie. It was his opinion.

I remember him telling the protesters on Jan 6 to go home in peace.
Try being brainwashed and retarded and then your logical interpretation would change

Back