Jose Aldo vs Dominick Cruz?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

It's freakin time for that. Dillashaw is injured, Petr Yan/Sterling are fighting, Corey Sandhagen is coming of a loss, Aldo already fought Frankie Edgar 3 times etc.

Let the two styles collide. I got Aldo btw

Aldo just beat a top contender and he's vying for the belt. Cruz beat an unranked. I don't think this makes sense now.

Besides, Aldo would probably kill him in there. I'm a Cruz fan, don't want to see that.

It's freakin time for that. Dillashaw is injured, Petr Yan/Sterling are fighting, Corey Sandhagen is coming of a loss, Aldo already fought Frankie Edgar 3 times etc.

Let the two styles collide. I got Aldo btw
i've been wanting to see that one for years!

I only like this fight for one reason - an easy win/ name to pad jose 135 ledger.
I dont know, in reality, what's next for Aldo.

I would love this fight. Dom would be running the entire fight, it could turn out like Condit vs Diaz...

I'm so sad we never had the chance to see Aldo vs Cruz between 2010 and 2015.

I like it but don’t think it makes a lot of sense right now. Aldo is coming off a fantastic performance and near contention. Cruz just scraped by a borderline guy. Aldo should fight Font or Sandhagen, Cruz should fight Edgar.

I also want to see Aldo fight Cruz or the Snake. I've always wanted to see Cruz Aldo and this is most likely the last chance it could happen. They were champions at the same time, even tho Aldo probably wins I can still see Cruz not making it easy, and I don't think it's a completely unwinnable fight or something like that. Even tho Cory and Font are the harder fights, having Cruz on his resume would be more full filling.

Dom has declined quite a lot, i can't say the same for Aldo.

Dom barely beat Casey Kenney, whereas Aldo was competitive with Yan and had a great performance against Munhoz.

Back