PBP UFC on ESPN 30 - Barboza vs. Chikadze: PBP Discussion - 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bryan "Glorious" Battle would be a better nickname.

Time for Edson vs guy who has 1 MMA finish by Body kick but you wouldn't guess it.

Finally, lets just get straight to the main event, I don’t even care who wins. I just want an exciting striking fight.

Her reach advantage is just too much .
Recently hooked up with a girl that looked like that .

Aight she was much fatter but eh didn't mind she was cute :sniper:
Take what you can get and on top of that, never limit your capabilities in relationships..

Battle is an awesome fighter. He’s got attributes you can’t teach and a natural gift for learning. I’m going to be watching him very carefully. Way to go guy, you deserve it.

Ubrina blew his wad and when he couldnt get a finish he had enough and gave up.

Thanks, man.

I tried to explain that when I was growing up, the first times I heard those words (in the media) were always in relation to 'terrorists', so now when I hear someone yell those words, that comes into my head.

Yeah, that's dumb, but I'm not choosing to equate those words with terrorism, though, that's retarded.

Dude is acting like I'm calling anyone who speaks Arabic a terrorist.

Yeah, I think it's better to be aware of one's immediate emotions and reactions, I don't think you can control them a lot of the time. It would be different if you bought into those immediate irrational feelings, validated them 100% and developed a prejudice that guided your decisions, but simply admitting you have uncomfortable feelings or reactions to something is normal and shouldn't be taboo imo, and Sherdog should be a fine place to say it. People are really eager to assume the worst and jump on sexism and racism accusations as much as possible nowadays, lol.

All good still respect your still competing/training. I'm still out there as a Mixed martial artist but real competing is over. Still enjoy it though.
I had a 30 year career braddah. I was thankful for every opportunity i got. I was able to compete with some legends of the sport. Now I try to pass down the knowledge to the next generation. Amazing to see this sport grow the way it has. I was ranked #3 Middleweight in the world at one point making around 6K a fight fighting in front of 8 thousand people. To see where we are now its pretty amazing to have been a part of the beginning. Still a long way to go as far as $ but it is a lot better than what it was.

Back