• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC on ESPN 30 - Barboza vs. Chikadze: PBP Discussion - 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool I guess. Was hoping for a double knockout tho.

Stay tuned for another twenty minutes of dead air.

Buff just stumbled on saying 'rear naked choke' get him out of there. CTE.

the-sopranos-tony.gif

594263-21132700.png

Didn’t John Dodson try out this look as well?
Lol not sure but I think he is fairly well balding which can drive some questionable decisions. This guy appears to be a Norwood 0 and he did this to himself anyway.

Looked like Urbina folded after missing that elbow. Just let Battle take his back and tapped before it was under the chin. Oh well. Good fight and good comeback by Battle.

Only one hook in and on the chin not under. I don't wanna criticize because it's not my face being squeezed, but you don't see guys tap to that very often at all.

it’s only fair to criticize, because this is a final and the second to last bout. It was horrible on the feet and bad on the ground. You can find a neighbor who could defend that choke better, just with pure determination.

Back