PBP UFC on ESPN 30 - Barboza vs. Chikadze: PBP Discussion - 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That switch liver kick of barbozas is nasty. Not sure how Felder ate those all night.
For real . There was a thread on here of who would you least want to fight in the UFC and besides HW's I said Barbosa . Being knocked out cold is one thing but imagine the feeling of your liver exploding from one of those . Barbosa often hurts people before the knockout it's scary as hell man .

Baboza about to baboza giga via a round house head kick ko

Don't disappoint!

tumblr_p4xchg1nZ21vl7b4bo4_500.gifv

Here we go, someone is gonna eat a shin or lose a liver

Lol, who am I kidding, I'm acting as if UFC is the reason I'm still up. If there was no UFC I would find some excuse to fuck around and stay up till 2am "doing research" like this dude.

7NbuNbPxclHKET8h2btQqUJbc5Q3l_aFQVu72IWE580.jpg
haha. The same reason the dude because a gynecologist. Then, reality hit when he had to look at sick pussies all day. Put that mask on.

I don’t even mind some low level fights. I love DWCS. I just don’t feel like watching the hype videos when half of them won’t fight in the ufc ever again. I can stay more interest when they have the fight to get into the house

True, those getting into the house episodes were goat level. You either need a lot of action, a lot of high level interesting guys, or some interesting drama between the guys/coaches. Felt like this offered little on all fronts.

Pfff yoooo I can't front same <45> . I stayed up last night even though I had to get up early and was punching my pillow at 5 am like "why didn't you just sleep and put down your phone loser :mad:"
:sniper:<Lmaoo>

It's all just a giant prelim to the true main event anyway, so I can nap tomorrow if necessary.

Jake vs Woodley will deliver <21>

Back