Fighter Pay and the GOAT

Oh man it was brave of you to post this on the dawg. Cool setup btw i like the vibe . Clever writing , keep it up homie . I actually 100% agree . Muhamad Ali stood up for civil rights, against the Vietnam war draft and for Boxers rights . With the Leviathan UFC corporate machine i think any fighter trying to play that role will get shut down though . You either need mass solidarity and or a break up of the virtual UFC monopoly . I agree with you philosophically about Zhang but UFC fighters and fans would never get behind her and I don't think she cares . Jones definitely wont .
You just got a sub btw :)!

Last edited:
Anderson Silva did beat more UFC tittle challengers than anybody ever,
did it in three different weightclaasses, unlike anybody else
did it with the highest finishing ratio
and the widest variety of finishing techniques.

If Anderson Silva doesnt have a case for best martial artist of all-time, nobody has

No doubt that GOAT is between Jones, Fedor and GSP. Anderson coming close, but he lost in his prime, and he's 1-7 since then. And he got sonned by Chael.

Khabib didn't do enough, that's obvious.

He lost a lot and got sonned by Bigfoot Silva and Hendo. Oh wait.

Watch out because that's how stupid you sound.

Sonnen got finished by Silva twice btw

Oh man it was brave of you to post this on the dawg. Cool setup btw i like the vibe . Clever writing , keep it up homie . I actually 100% agree . Muhamad Ali stood up for civil rights, against the Vietnam war draft and for Boxers rights . With the Leviathan UFC corporate machine i think any fighter trying to play that role will get shut down though . You either need mass solidarity and or a break up of the virtual UFC monopoly . I agree with you philosophically about Zhang but UFC fighters and fans would never get behind her and I don't think she cares . Jones definitely wont .
You just got a sub btw :)!
Hey man. Thanks for watching the video and for the feedback and response. And thanks for the sub! More content coming soon.

You look like your beard smells of homelessness and overpriced beer drippings

This is not a fantasy world when we can rely on "the fighter spirit" to push for a union in UFC. It should be the non fighter staff in the company that should be pushing for a union.

This is not a fantasy world when we can rely on "the fighter spirit" to push for a union in UFC. It should be the non fighter staff in the company that should be pushing for a union.
what does that mean?

what does that mean?
That's what I want to know, the person in the video talking about the warrior spirit or hero that should push for union and fighter pay. This is not a movie, I do not think MMA fighters see themselves like that.

I make the case for the fighter pay issue offering a singular opportunity to two particular fighters. Two minute vid.

First: constructive criticism... fix your collar, you are obviously passionate about this and want to be taken seriously, with us not knowing you, a tidy wardrobe would help a lot in that regard.
Second: to the merits of your video, I think a qualification of this person would be to be generally liked, respected and have diplomatic qualities. Sadly both your suggested fighters at least to me come off as elitist and arrogant in the majority of interviews I've seen, perhaps its a act or lost in translation in the case of Zhang, which the language barrier is an issue for her as well. the only one who comes to mind who might fit the bill is Robbie Lawler, or perhaps Miesha Tate

That's what I want to know, the person in the video talking about the warrior spirit or hero that should push for union and fighter pay. This is not a movie, I do not think MMA fighters see themselves like that.
i was asking about your comment about the non-fighter staff......

Anderson Silva did beat more UFC tittle challengers than anybody ever,
did it in three different weightclaasses, unlike anybody else
did it with the highest finishing ratio
and the widest variety of finishing techniques.

If Anderson Silva doesnt have a case for best martial artist of all-time, nobody has

Did it on steroids.
Did it in a weak MW division.
Only moved up at LHW for gimmie fights.
Lost multiple times in his prime at WW.
Lost to the very first young title challenger he faced.

Can't ignore losses and look only at wins. Very simpleton of yours.

Every goat candidates have their fair share of pros and cons.

But yes he does have a case for best mma artist of all time.

1 GSP
2 Fedor
3 Silva
4 Jones

Bring back your tarot readings!!!

Reactions: D'z
i was asking about your comment about the non-fighter staff......
oh like the guys who run the marketing or the crew, the everyday people who keeps the machine going. Its not just the fighters that are employed by the UFC. I would like to see more support for the fighters from them not just the fans.

Back