Fighter Pay and the GOAT

Thanks for clicking bud. As for thinking my point laughable, I'm glad it brought some sunshine into your day. You must have a much more nuanced understanding of Marx and Engel as relating to unions than I do. Thought I understood, but maybe you'd like to school me a bit...

You're drawing the conclusion that because she's from a communist country she'd be ideal to head a fighter union in the U.S. It's nonsense. No one questioned your love for Karl Marx which obviously inspired the beard.

You're drawing the conclusion that because she's from a communist country she'd be ideal to head a fighter union in the U.S. It's nonsense. No one questioned your love for Karl Marx which obviously inspired the beard.
Yes, you called it laughable. Now it's nonsense. Still haven't explained yourself. Maybe not your strong suit. No worries though. Maybe you're right. Maybe you're a hater. Maybe somewhere in between. The world may never know.

Yes, you called it laughable. Now it's nonsense. Still haven't explained yourself. Maybe not your strong suit. No worries though. Maybe you're right. Maybe you're a hater. Maybe somewhere in between. The world may never know.

The premise itself is nonsense and laughable. It's pretty self explanatory.

Ngannou is from a capitalist republic, therefore he'd be a great choice for UFC head of marketing.

China clearly isn't a communist country, it is a capitalist country exactly like every other country in the world.

You got to keep up the tarot card reading bro! If they keep being wrong, it could make someone some money!

The premise itself is nonsense and laughable. It's pretty self explanatory.

Ngannou is from a capitalist republic, therefore he'd be a great choice for UFC head of marketing.
Your false equivalency is... false. You ever heard the saying "when you argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell who the fool is." So I'll let you continue on. If you say anything relevant, I might respond. Maybe.

Your false equivalency is... false. You ever heard the saying "when you argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell who the fool is." So I'll let you continue on. If you say anything relevant, I might respond. Maybe.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're playing a bit.

Ali, Russell and those guys get respect because of walking into a ghetto to talk to crime bosses, trying to calm down unrest. Makes them good men. I've never seen that correlate to in-ring ability, though. Great fighter or good man. Or both. Separate.

Who could do it, though? It's Conor. He has enough say and pull. People would listen, get behind him. It wouldn't die like Rebney's attempt or others before that.

Ali, Russell and those guys get respect because of walking into a ghetto to talk to crime bosses, trying to calm down unrest. Makes them good men. I've never seen that correlate to in-ring ability, though. Great fighter or good man. Or both. Separate.

Who could do it, though? It's Conor. He has enough say and pull. People would listen, get behind him. It wouldn't die like Rebney's attempt or others before that.
This might seem like a longshot, but much of what I said about Jones is true for Conor as well. Star power. Beef with the brass. In cage excellence. And Conor wants to box, fight bare knuckle, whatever else, which the UFC is hampering. That would certainly up his legendary status.

This might seem like a longshot, but much of what I said about Jones is true for Conor as well. Star power. Beef with the brass. In cage excellence. And Conor wants to box, fight bare knuckle, whatever else, which the UFC is hampering. That would certainly up his legendary status.

It is, but also his record, his ability. It's better. I mean pull, though. To get people to follow you. It's the one thing why these attempts fail. No one cares. If the guy can sell you a questionable sort of whiskey that translates to everything.

I'm not sure Jones has that kind of following. Well, he doesn't. But, hypothetically. His brothers on board would help. They are formidable together. It's a big effort.

Just because women don't like you, doesn't mean you have to dislike women. Just saying.
I don't think you're in a position to determine what woman like and don't like when you wake up everymorning and look in the mirror and say to yourself "this looks good".

Back