Television Anyone watching squid games on netflix

giphy.gif

Yeah my wife is watching it.

Its not my cup of tea but I appreciate how they just shoot the losers. It's not some convoluted mystery SAW shit where like a laser comes out of the wall and fries you, or some remote controlled collar around your next injects poison into your brain. It's just guys with guns, much more believable than similar setups.

Also kudos for them using my beloved 3DO logo in their branding

4597167630_8b55016bc2_o.jpg

This chick I know just showed that to me the other day. Said it was good. I watched the trailer, looks interesting

I finished watching it. It low key reminds me of another movie where they play a game of russian roulette.

Reactions: Ruv
Started it last night. Pretty good. Love the soundtrack for it. Will finish it cause I have like the first two episodes. There is a anime on Netflix called Darwin Game that is almost the same thing and I enjoyed that.

Started it last night. Pretty good. Love the soundtrack for it. Will finish it cause I have like the first two episodes. There is a anime on Netflix called Darwin Game that is almost the same thing and I enjoyed that.

Darwin game started off good and then quickly went downhill for me. I finished it just to understand what was going on really.

I enjoyed this show as well.

Looks interesting. Binge on a lazy Sunday for sure.

Darwin game started off good and then quickly went downhill for me. I finished it just to understand what was going on really.

I enjoyed this show as well.

Yeah I didn't care for them once they started teaming up and taking down the 8th Clan. The story about them outlawing the game in their territory at the end prepping for season2 was cool. So I look forward to it.

This one has my attention too.

Yeah my wife is watching it.

Its not my cup of tea but I appreciate how they just shoot the losers. It's not some convoluted mystery SAW shit where like a laser comes out of the wall and fries you, or some remote controlled collar around your next injects poison into your brain. It's just guys with guns, much more believable than similar setups.

Also kudos for them using my beloved 3DO logo in their branding

4597167630_8b55016bc2_o.jpg
MV5BNTcxYWU3OTUtOTA5OS00ZjIxLWEzNDgtZTc2OGU2YzE2YmE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMjk0NjI@._V1_.jpg

Yeah I didn't care for them once they started teaming up and taking down the 8th Clan. The story about them outlawing the game in their territory at the end prepping for season2 was cool. So I look forward to it.

This one has my attention too.

Wait I just realized I was thinking of the wrong show. I was thinking of kings game.

Darwin was way better and I enjoyed that. Also looking forward to season 2.

It looks somewhat interesting. I'll probably watch it

Finished it today, great show except a second episode and white dudes. First two episodes are a bit slow but than shit gets intense. It's like a mix of 'As the Gods Will' movie and 'Kaiji' animation.

I'm on episode 3 of this show.

Probably the most enjoyable tv show I've seen all year.

"Four hundred and fifty-six people, who have all struggled financially in life, are invited to play a mysterious survival competition. Competing in a series of traditional children's games but with deadly twists, they risk their lives to compete for a 45.6 billion (US$38.5 million) prize"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squid_Game

Warning - in episode 3 they introduce the most annoying woman who makes her scenes unbearable to watch. stfu.

Back