Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The youngest is 19, so you're safe sherbro

d8aa9225bce0296727321bce43136fe5

aq716nR_700b.jpg

GettyImages-497980552.jpg

sylvester-Stallone-Daughters-Sophia-Sistine-Scarlet-Mom-Jennifer-Flavin-backgrid-post-1.jpg

Sylvester-Stallone-daughters-2016.jpg

Obviously all three are young and attractive. But the professionally-done makeup, hair, plastic surgery and expensive clothes inflate their actual attraction level IMO. If you took these same girls and gave them average-American levels of access to clothes and accessories I don't think they would turn heads.

I realize this sounds like an incel post but think about it.

Ok you know what I'm fucking wrong. Just scrolled back up and looked again. At least 2 out of the 3 are objectively hot regardless of clothes and makeup. The third one is OK but clearly got some plastic surgery, nose work, lip filler and breast implants. You can tell from how different the brunette looks in the last 2 pics.

father´s jaw line, it would be like getting a blowjob from Rocky. I´ll pass

Obviously all three are young and attractive. But the professionally-done makeup, hair, plastic surgery and expensive clothes inflate their actual attraction level IMO. If you took these same girls and gave them average-American levels of access to clothes and accessories I don't think they would turn heads.

Ok you know what I'm fucking wrong. Just scrolled back up and looked again. At least 2 out of the 3 are objectively hot regardless of clothes and makeup. The third one is OK but clearly got some plastic surgery, nose work, lip filler and breast implants. You can tell from how different the brunette looks in the last 2 pics.

We are all incels, they look awful and pimped up like whores. If they were natural they would actually look attractive.

Their faces are nothing to write home about. The symmetry is all wrong.

If they die, they die...?

2 of em definitely have boobjobs. Considering they have never worked a day in their life, I wonder how that went about "Daddy, daddy, can we please get larger breasts for our 18th birthday, prettttty please?"

I was kind of thinking that in the JLo thread. People were confused on how she couldn't stay married and my first thought was well she's pretty but I see a dozen regular women just as good looking as her pretty much every day in my city. She's got access to money and people which inflates her status, but that's meaningless to someone who's got money and connections already.

Back