• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Bellator 267: Lima vs. MVP 2, Fri. 10/1, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the rematch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now MVP will catch Amasov in one of the five rounds and suddenly MVP will become #1 WW in the world. Ez pz lmn sqzy.

Never watching that shitshow again.

Lima needs to get off that sinking ship ASAP and come to the UFC. MVP can stay there though, he isn't a UFC caliber fighter.
You are half right....MVP would get absolutely smashed in UFC by even middle of the range contenders. Lima could have done pretty well in UFC two years ago but he has definitely lost a step now. His lack of offensive output lately is very telling....he'll get crushed in UFV too.

I know. They should change that.
Yeah it’s beyond retarded. But I guess it’s to be expected when the CEO has Down syndrome

1090049670.jpg.0.jpg

I'm just talking about the first round. It doesn't matter how he looked. He got dropped.
in the first round he got tripped. the only actual knockdown was the second round and he got back up and won every other moment of that round lmao

i think you’d have to be very generous to give MVP a single round let alone the fight.

Okay… even if so, he still lost the round.
It was close. If judges thought he dropped him twice then MVP clearly won the round. If they thought he dropped him once and one time he knocked him off balance and throw maybe 2 or 3 strikes here and there, it still can be viewed as round for MVP. Lima got a takedown, had one good shot and couple normal ones. He didn't dominate him for any means.

Last edited:
First one was questionable but they replay of the second one where he was clearly dropped.

He then did NOTHING in guard and was dropped again in the second round.

2-1 MVP.

Yea, taking someone down only for them to neutralise you the whole time... You don't/shouldn't score points for that.
Rarely seen someone have both their wrists tied up the whole time in guard like that.

It was close. If judges thought he dropped him twice then MVP clearly won the round. If they thought he dropped him once and one time he knocked him off balance and throw maybe 2 or 3 strikes here and there, it still can be viewed a round for MVP. Lima got a takedown, had one good shot and couple normal ones. He didn't dominate him for any means.
It was a hometown decision. I’m not a big fan of Big John but I agree with his decision.

the fact that the announcer was like “for people watching this in the future with a fine tooth comb” and MVP celebrating before they even said his name makes this shit super suspect. too many coincidences.

shit could have went either way. lima got rocked and mvp got taken down. if lima would have had him in any trouble on the ground i could see the outrage. but we have had shit decisions in every org.

Yea, taking someone down only for them to neutralise you the whole time... You don't/shouldn't score points for that.
Rarely seen someone have both their wrists tied up the whole time in guard like that.
Y’all must’ve forgot all the punches and elbows, despite the good wrist control. Outside of the one “knockdown” and being off balance, even on the feet Lima was doing better.

Back