Crime Wait, what? There was a school shooting in Texas yesterday?

Crazy what a small blip on the radar these are nowadays. And what the hell Texas giving this guy a $75,000 bond (that he’s obviously gonna make) after he shoots four people?!?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ed-at-timberview-high-school-in-arlington.amp
You really asking why there wasn't more coverage, 24/7 coverage, full court press on this shooting???????

Look up Timothy Simpkins and see if he fits the Democrat Reich's school shooting narrative...

How come he wasn’t stopped in his tracks by a great Texas citizen with a gun. I mean that’s why Texas has a shit ton of guns right? To stop the bad guys when the police are not around.

failure falls on Texas imo.

Lol at thinking the media was going to make a major story out of a black shooter. Black men commit the majority of shootings, wanna try to name a few from the last year? White people are the majority of people killed by police, can you name any of them? What's really fun is they've even come up with the term "missing white girl syndrome" when they themselves refuse to cover a story because the suspects are black men. Throw those on the bottom of the pile so we can find a man bites dog story.

Nobody is discussing this because nobody can have the "blacks vs street ninjas" argument in good faith.

Somebody will fuck it up with feelings.

How come he wasn’t stopped in his tracks by a great Texas citizen with a gun. I mean that’s why Texas has a shit ton of guns right? To stop the bad guys when the police are not around.

failure falls on Texas imo.

Maybe because they were obeying the law by not bringing a firearm onto a school campus. Maybe also because the police caught him fairly quickly.

Good, public schools are hard to come by in Texas. Most people with $$$ send their kids to private schools.

Are you inferring he couldn’t afford a private school? To reiterate he lived in a $400,000 house and drove a 2018 Dodge Charger. On top of that he he had diamond earrings and gold slugs in his mouth. I mean I guess they could have wasted all their money on that instead of giving him a good education.

Are you inferring he couldn’t afford a private school? To reiterate he lived in a $400,000 house and drove a 2018 Dodge Charger. On top of that he he had diamond earrings and gold slugs in his mouth. I mean I guess they could have wasted all their money on that instead of giving him a good education.

I'm inferring that Texas has shitty public schools. It's actually quite bad. A $400,000 house is middle class and you are making out a Dodge charger to be a Mercedes. If it was a Hellcat then ok that's something else. A middle-class family isn't going to spend $25K a year on a private school when public school is free.

I'm inferring that Texas has shitty public schools. It's actually quite bad. A $400,000 house is middle class and you are making out a Dodge charger to be a Mercedes. If it was a Hellcat then ok that's something else. A middle-class family isn't going to spend $25K a year on a private school when public school is free.

Im making out a 2018 Dodge Charger to be way more expensive than what the average high schooler drives.

Im making out a 2018 Dodge Charger to be way more expensive than what the average high schooler drives.

His classmates if he went to private school would be rolling in Lexus, Audi, and BMW.

Not on school grounds. And he was concealing it before the draw

I don’t know why you would even try to bring this up?

Because Texas allows open carry without a license which I feel is a bad idea. Texas has some very aggressive gun laws or I guess lack thereof, so I'm expecting incidences like this to get worse.

What I am getting at is that when you start to trivialize laws around guns it might give off the wrong impression to young people.

The whole story is really just sad. The kid who was the shooter was beaten up and robbed at school on more than one occasion by specific people and brought a gun to deal with those people.

The whole story is really just sad. The kid who was the shooter was beaten up and robbed at school on more than one occasion by specific people and brought a gun to deal with those people.

“Cant scrap a lick so I know you got your gat” - Dr. Dre

If your story is even true and not some excuse by the family this is a prime example of why you don’t try to flex on people who aren’t as fortunate as you with fancy cars, jewelry, gold slugs, etc. when you have no rep or a weak person who can’t fight.

Back