Does the south have any redeeming qualities?

The South has manners. I lived on the west coast and east coast and they do not got no manners. They don't say Please or Thank you. The just start convos with introducing themselves first. East coast was always straight to topic without any of the pleasantries of small talk before getting to it. The South has manners
Where in the West and East?

Not enough to make up for all the bad shit.

The food, the women, the friendliness, the old fashioned values.

Now all of those things can also be bad, but when I visited the south I noticed the good side of them.
A lot of the women here are fat. There are some babes but compared to California, the percentage is lower. The south lacks a strong gym culture. Everyone is really nice in my area though.

The food, the women, the friendliness, the old fashioned values.

Now all of those things can also be bad, but when I visited the south I noticed the good side of them.

Haven't been to the South, but lived in redneck Ohio and can relate to this. In Ohio, you'll usually get two types of people. The first are the stereotypical racist-lite rednecks who can be grumpy. While the other type are like the friendliest people you'll ever meet.

And looks can be deceiving too. You can meet a sweet-looking old lady who is mean and backward thinking. On the other hand, you'll have a truck driver who smells of cigarettes, is sweating alcohol, and always scowling... but then he'll turn out to be a super nice guy lol.

The South has manners. I lived on the west coast and east coast and they do not got no manners. They don't say Please or Thank you. The just start convos with introducing themselves first. East coast was always straight to topic without any of the pleasantries of small talk before getting to it. The South has manners

I grew up in So Cal and moved to the Midwest when I was 20. I was literally shocked at how nice people were everywhere and came to learn I was an inconsiderate ahole in public. Live and learn.

Most of the fattest people in the nation come from there. They love their Fried foods, bbq, beer etc. Also stop by Atlanta Airport one day if you're bored.

The white guys from the south are generally less athletic (not all) and physically gifted, but they think the opposite and proceed accordingly and it creates humorous situations.. It really is like the guys have it in them to do crazy enough things to convince a cousin to **** them.. And that means you get stuff like an untrained crap talker going into a bjj place to challenge a black belt and hundreds of other things of that nature.

If this song and video (showcasing all the dope stuff you can do down here) doesn't make you want to move to the south... you just might be a bad person.

The white guys from the south are generally less athletic (not all) and physically gifted, but they think the opposite and proceed accordingly and it creates humorous situations.. It really is like the guys have it in them to do crazy enough things to convince a cousin to **** them.. And that means you get stuff like an untrained crap talker going into a bjj place to challenge a black belt and hundreds of other things of that nature.
ya ok

Reactions: Isa
- Southern belles/Georgia peaches
- Biscuits and gravy
- Pecan pie
- Country-fried steak
- Grits

He could have only played basketball 10 times in his entire life, but he will take on somebody that played varsity ball for $100 a game sincerely thinking he’ll win.

Yeah manners and pleasantries mostly are big here, being rude is really socially unacceptable.
People will more often than you think pay for your meal at a diner or in line at a restraunt.

We also have a slower way of life not really in a hurry to get things done or be somewhere.

BBQ , fried catfish, hush puppies ,sweet tea.

Low standards of living which if you come with money you can get a huge house and land for 100,000

I mean the drawbacks are pretty bad and the list id long but its home and fuck you Yankees.

Back