Dana White just Hinted Khamzat as Nate Diaz's Next Fight

<6>
<{natewhut}>
{<Scared}

Kham would maul dude!

<DCrying>

Khamzat should ask for the big bucks, it would be an obvious "money fight".

Would love to see this. Good test for both. Nate is such a wildcard he could pull off a win, but, nah, most likely he gets dominated. Again.

With Nate on the last fight of his contract Dana is thinking of sending him off with the beating of a lifetime.

A khamzat beating can change you forever.

That's a bad fight right there. Dana might regret that.

Nate can sub Khamzat from the bottom.

Nate is WAY better boxer than Khamzat

If Khamzat doesn't catch Nate early, Nate is going to fuck him up.

Li isn't someone you should look past tho.

That fight wouldn't get sanctioned anywhere, not even Chechnya.

If they can recapture some of the momentum chimaev lost with his inactivity after his hot start with this fight with Li, then yeah him vs Nate could be a high intrigue fight that has the potential to propel Chimaev to true stardom while also sending nate out the door with another L to lower his appeal before going to likely triller which im sure the UFC would like....Gotta get by Li tomorrow though, no easy task.

Reactions: HHJ
That's a bad fight right there. Dana might regret that.

Nate can sub Khamzat from the bottom.

Nate is WAY better boxer than Khamzat

If Khamzat doesn't catch Nate early, Nate is going to fuck him up.

Li isn't someone you should look past tho.

Nate doesn't really submit anyone from the bottom. Certainly not someone who is more physical and stronger than him.

Nate is a bad match-up for that guy. Id love to see it.

Based on what? Nate's history shows when he fights an upsized strong grappler he gets massacred. He's fought strikers exclusively in the last 5 years and still managed to lose 3 of the last 4. I guess he subbed Conor but that was his only sub since 2012 and Conor was begging for a way out which he tends to do when he's hurt.

I remember Nate flying through the air the entire Rory fight, and I think he's worse now.

Nate doesn't really submit anyone from the bottom. Certainly not someone who is more physical and stronger than him.

Well there's a lot better fight.

I'd rather have Khamzat vs Covington than Nate.

If Nate was same size as Khamzat, I'd even say Nate has a very good chance to beat Khamzat.

I am on Khamzat train, I don't like this fight. I'd give him Leon, Masvidal, Covington, anybody in the top 10 before this fight, people without a good bottom BJJ and much superior boxing.

That's the opposite
This was my thought at first. Then thinking about it, I believe the only way Khamzat could win is by LNP. He's not going to submit Nate and his boxing isn't at that level, yet. Of course, this doesn't even matter because Nate won't take the fight to begin with.

Back