The Sad Part if Leech Wins

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
What sucks if Leech wins (pun intended), is that most of the focus will be on Khamzat's loss.

The haters will come out of the woodwork and call him overrated. They'll celebrate the derailing of his hype train as if they took it off the tracks themselves.

The fans will make excuses, but most of the focus will be on Khamzat's loss rather than Leech's victory.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but this is how it seems to go in these situations. Hopefully if Leech pulls this off, he gets the credit he deserves.

What sucks if Leech wins (pun intended), is that most of the focus will be on Khamzat's loss.

The haters will come out of the woodwork and call him overrated. They'll celebrate the derailing of his hype train as if they took it off the tracks themselves.

The fans will make excuses, but most of the focus will be on Khamzat's loss rather than Leech's victory.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but this is how it seems to go in these situations. Hopefully if Leech pulls this off, he gets the credit he deserves.
Regardless it’s still a large platform for leech. Unless you’re a dedicated fan you probably don’t know who this guy is. This is a pretty good opportunity for him. And certainly, a strong finish could send his stock sky rocketing. But yes, I expect “HAJAHAHA HE WAS ALWAYS SHIT” to be the statement of the day if khamzat fails.

Leech Bless

KlutzyRespectfulDonkey-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Doesn't matter. Anyone can get knocked out. If Khamzat is really that good he'll bounce back from a loss.

This is what I'm thinking might happen - the Ponz situation - so long out (more severe than just injuries) lead to a loss, but the follow up fight is a return to form.

I just feel Li might win this one, but that doesn't mean the end of Khamzat.

I think people who have followed the sport recognize that Jingliang is legit.

If he can withstand Chimaev's grappling, it will be hard for anyone (with a brain) to discount the victory.

I want Leech to win for the LOLZ but Khamzat will probably win the same way he beat Gerald. One punch and all of us sitting here like mmmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm

Such a big fan of the Leech that you don't even spell his real name once OP.

Maybe they'll blame it on Long Covid?

If anyone is overrated here it's Leech

Look at the forum, most here are saying he's going to win easily and betting on him lol

I like both guys so I hate seeing either lose, however Khamzat would lose some of his aura and Leech has lost to grapplers before so I don't think a loss hurts his value as much.

Khamzat will be champ one day

If anyone is overrated here it's Leech

Look at the forum, most here are saying he's going to win easily and betting on him lol
I dont think many people actually think leech is gonna win, they just want khamzat to lose for the hilarity that will ensue. And i am one of them. I love to see hype trains derailed or big upsets, it makes sherdog fun.

What would suck is that most people want new contenders in the mix, and Khamzat running through another guy would make him an interesting contender and possibly set him up for a title eliminator, whereas we've already seen Leech lose more than a couple times, including getting dominated by Magny, so we already know he's not really championship level.

Leech can knock out anyone. To me, him toppling Khamzat won't automatically write off Khammy or even automatically prove Leech is better. However, being better on the only night that be matters should give Leech all the accolades and momentum that comes with it (long as he didn't gouge Chim blind first).

I'm still gonna rub it in Dragonsfly's face though, cuz that's funny to me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back