What Do You Think of These Types of Relationships?

Miokink026

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

This Channel is actually mildly popular in Brazil. I thought for sure people wouldn't approve but here we are. Not trying to bash them, genuinely curious as to how people here think. Check out the first part and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

No insults this time.

EDIT: ARGUMENT
I thought people would be able to tell what's wrong here. This is completely logical and I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just speaking my mind using reason:
CLIFFS
  • she's never been interested in dating before him
  • she started dating (him) when she was like 16.
  • she got pregnant at 17, he was 27.
  • the video's supposed to show you how young she was when she got pregnant.
The main point is, a 27 year old, regardless of how they look (which many people turned to like him looking young gives him some sort of pass), shouldn't even be thinking of dating underage kids. In America, the legal age is 18. This should be the standard since anyone under 18 shouldn't be making large decisions as they're easily manipulated. He's almost 30, he should've definitely known better than to do something like this. Go date someone who has experienced the dating life, who has the sort of experience that comes with age to make decisions of their own with a mature mind, not someone who still plays with toys.

I had no idea I even had to say these things. I thought it was obvious. I wanted to see how society reacts to such relationships but... I feel like the bar is pretty low right now. Many people are desensitized to previously ammonal acts. I just wonder, exactly how low is the bar...

Last edited:
Is it the age gap or is there some bigger issue?

Because 27 isn't 50

Of course, if they were smashing and she was groomed before the age of consent, that's a big no-no

Last edited:
Is it the age gap or is there some bigger issue?

Because 27 isn't 50
Maybe I'm too prude but I just don't think near 30 year old men should be in a relationship with 17 year olds. Watch the video, she looks, well, really young.

Or maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing I don't know.

Maybe I'm too prude but I just don't think near 30 year old men should be in a relationship with 17 year olds. Watch the video, she looks, well, really young.

Well, it's better to be with a 17 year old that looks 13, than a 13 year old that looks 20.

Some guys are into young looking chicks.

If law says it's ok for them to be in a relationship, then my disapproval is completely irrelevant.

You don't think he looks really young too? The guys looks like he's in 8th grade, and why are you bumping up his age while bumping hers down? They look pretty close in age tbh.

You don't think he looks really young too? The guys looks like he's in 8th grade, and why are you bumping up his age while bumping hers down? They look pretty close in age tbh.
They both look really young.

That may be true, but looking close in age shouldn't replace being close in age.

I feel like a Karen but doesn't anyone feel this is at least a bit wrong?

Well, it's better to be with a 17 year old that looks 13, than a 13 year old that looks 20.

Some guys are into young looking chicks.

If law says it's ok for them to be in a relationship, then my disapproval is completely irrelevant.
It used to be law that 30 year old men could marry 12 year old girls. Don’t let the law dictate your morality. They are two different things.

Personally, I don’t care. If two people really love each other, and neither was coerced or manipulated into the relationship, the age difference doesn’t bother me. And the older they both get, the less a percentage of their total age does the difference between their ages make. You wouldn’t look at a 95 year old with an 80 year old and think anything of it. You would just think they were old.

That may be true, but looking close in age shouldn't replace being close in age.

I was 18 going out with a woman of 26.

Big gap emotionally and maturity wise between the two of us.

I was 18 going out with a woman of 26.

Big gap emotionally and maturity wise between the two of us.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you got a 26 year old?

My mates were treating me like a king for being in a whatsapp relationship with a 20 year old, when I was 18.

Dddduuuuudddddeeeeee

I married her .

the-office-air-high-five.gif

Last edited:

Nope. She's of legal age so I fail to see a big issue with the 9 year age difference. When my oldest daughter was born her mom was 19 & I was 29. Hell, I just turned 60 a month ago & I'm dating a 36-year-old. It has more to do with the personalities involved in the relationship rather than what's printed on their driver's licenses.

Back