McGregor Says He Would "Rip" Petr Yan Up. Yan Says He Won't Show Up.

Who you got?

• Total voters
Conor haters need to think about his 7 inch reach advantage. If the match is straight boxing, that's major.
It is just as major as his lack of durability vs Yan's durability. Conor of yesterday is a clear favourite. I think Conor of today wins the first 2 rounds and then gets progressively broken down until the grave opens up and beckons him with sweet seductions.

Conor dies before the end of the movie.

Lol Conor didn't call that manlet out, he complimented his boxing then offered him lessons, a testament to his greatness

If you knew anything about boxing, you would realize Conor is no boxer. He's a sniper from the outside, but his infighting sucks.

Yan is, by far, the better, more poised, more technical fist-fighter on the inside.

Stick to wrestling, make no more comments about boxing.

If you knew anything about boxing, you would realize Conor is no boxer. He's a sniper from the outside, but his infighting sucks.

Yan is, by far, the better, more poised, more technical fist-fighter on the inside.

Stick to wrestling, make no more comments about boxing.
Lol at that midget getting inside on Conor, he's not Floyd

Does Yan even weigh as much as one of McGregors legs?

Lol at that midget getting inside on Conor, he's not Floyd

Yan is actually a calmer, tougher infighter than Floyd.

Floyd's gift is making you miss, but he is relatively harmless as a puncher.

In fact, Floyd's only KO as a boxer (in well over a decade) was against the frail oxygen-deprived Conor, who wilted under the pressure of feather-fisted Mayweather.

Mayweather typically backs up against everybody, literally everybody.

But, against Conor, after the third round, he realized pillow-fisted Conor couldn't hurt him ... and proceeded to walk the short winded, terrified McGregor down, slapping him into exhausted submission <Lmaoo><45>

Yan is actually a calmer, tougher infighter than Floyd.

Floyd's gift is making you miss, but he is relatively harmless as a puncher.

In fact, Floyd's only KO as a boxer (in well over a decade) was against the frail oxygen-deprived Conor, who wilted under the pressure of feather-fisted Mayweather.

Mayweather typically backs up against everybody, literally everybody.

But, against Conor, after the third round, he realized pillow-fisted Conor couldn't hurt him ... and proceeded to walk the short winded, terrified McGregor down, slapping him into exhausted submission <Lmaoo><45>
Yes Floyd is amazing, Yan is not Floyd. Yan would get KOd by someone like Mendes who Conor KOd

<DisgustingHHH>
I've had enough of this Leprechaun and his social media outings.
Cut his social media, like Trump's.
PS: Yan would body Conor. Break his liver down worse than that crappy Whiskey he sells.
Avert your tender eyes if your feels are hurting.

Conor is fucking annoying tho.

Yes Floyd is amazing, Yan is not Floyd. Yan would get KOd by someone like Mendes who Conor KOd

I doubt that very much. Mendes is too short-winded, and not skillful enough to beat Yan.

I do agree Conor poses a danger for Yan. Yan may not be able to take Conor's punches, especially early. He may be able to, however, just because Connor doesn't last long at all.

Yan is essentially the antithesis of Conor: calm and long-winded.
Yan can sit there on the inside with you, remain calm, never get tired, and gradually pick-up the pace — and accurately place debilitating shots, until the other fighter wilts.

Not sure he's big enough to break Conor, but he definitely has the qualities to do so.

If they were equal size I bet the farm on Yan. With the size disparity, it's even money.

Yan would still beat the brakes off Conor over 5 rounds despite the size disadvantage, he'd just have to survive the first 7 or 8 minutes and then Conor gasses as usual and is no longer dangerous. 50-43 Yan.

Conor should've never left 145.

Too small for 155.
He really isnt too small for 155. That is the perfect weight class for him. The cut at 45 looked absolutley brutal. He looks in even better shape at 170,but that is where he is too small compared to guys like the Emperor God Lord Chad Khamzat the Mighty.

Skill and youth go to Yan but Conor has a big size advantage that he would enjoy.

Without the red panty night I would put money on it that Yan is the one who won't show up.

Are you serious? Yan is a fucking sadistic Russian psychopath. He fears no man. Unlike Conor diva, Yan is real gangster that wont back down. He will keep his hands up and use his speed to completely neutralize Conors "superior boxing skils". Conor will gas in round 4 because of weight cut, Yan will judo toss him, and viciously ground and pound him into retirement.

Conor is too rich to cut to 145 which is I guess where the fight would be.

Back