• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So he was just trying to scare them and put them in danger. Makes sense.
I think the Booking producer should be reprimanded, maybe face legal repercussions if possible, but you sound soft. I'll leave at that because I don't want to get banned.

After being potentially caught, how fucking stupid is it to tweet this? Like do they think this type of messaging is going to work with? What the fuck??

Don't know how legit this is. But interesting if so.

Lol dummies, three white BLM criminals were killed by a Brown Teen who was defending himself against that white privilege mob.

Trudeau has dressed as every cultural group in the world but hasnt yet worn a yarmaka, reporting him for anti semitism

I think even a rabbi would punch him during shabbas for that.

Yea, I don't get the hate. I posted the same info he posted, but earlier, from the exact same "twitter experts", rather than articles, which end up being walls of text.

There are a lot of posts to go through and quoting someone who happens to post a bit late only adds to the "derailing" but if relevant to the thread, is not derailing, it is just enforcing who is reading what info/what is becoming the most apparent info, as it is clear others are consuming the same info.

Especially when there is no new news coming out at this time.

The funny thing is, the derailing in this thread is absolutely nothing compared to other threads.

The funny thing is, the derailing in this thread is absolutely nothing compared to other threads.

and it isn't the reposting of news, it is the few liberal posters troll baiting people into a 20 post argument lol.

Was thinking this MSNBC producer might be somewhat allowable by sherdog standards. However, just saw this picture and noted a ghastly herpes and/or malignant birthmark on her lip, plus a rhino horn pimple, poorly groomed eyebrows, poor grip of the spoon, among other things. Hard pass, IMO

Untitled-design--97-.jpg

Trudeau has dressed as every cultural group in the world but hasnt yet worn a yarmaka, reporting him for anti semitism
justin is smart enough to know who really runs things and he shouldnt get on the bad side of

After being potentially caught, how fucking stupid is it to tweet this? Like do they think this type of messaging is going to work with? What the fuck??

Apologies, I'm keeping a general eye on the trial but not aware of the finer detail. What's the issue with the fire extinguisher?

I think many on the "left" feel the same way

Pretty much this, clear cut self defense with the caveat that while it's understood that he wants to protect a neighboring community, his presence did result in deaths that likely wouldn't have happened if he wasn't there (as no other deaths occurred that night).

Saying "he shouldn't have been there" is in no way giving a pass for the rioters, looters, or a arsonists to be present, they should be prosecuted for any crimes they are known to have committed, full stop.

The people deifying the ones killed by Kyle are delusional morons who can't be reasoned with, its actually cringeworthy seeing some of the signs they came up with like they are heroes. They shouldn't have engaged with an armed individual unless they have a death wish or are just completely stupid.

Why is the Left always whining about "trauma" and microaggressions?

And it's crazy for them to say that black people will be traumatized by the Rittenhouse decision

He shouldn’t be let off, but I wouldn’t say he’s guilty of murder either. He was clearly there to put himself in the scenario he found himself in. But it runs deeper than that. What about the people that were putting out the call to come defend the car dealership? What about the people that spun up the mob?

He’s a 17 year old. You can’t lay this all at his feet when we let a bunch of adults create this environment.

Why shouldn't he be able to do that? It's the same argument the rioters use to justify going out. They shouldn't be there either.
Should he be walking around with a rifle,no not really. It's not illegal to do what he did though so that point is irrelevant and should be ignored.

You need to look at it as a kid running around with a fire extinguisher puutting out fires in a riot. Stupid, but he wasn't doing anything wrong by the letter of the law at the time.

The real person who is at fault is the local government who made police stand down and the 3 people who got shot.

If the jury note is legit, what's implied there by the "set down" wording?

That Kyle set it down in order to aim his rifle and start the soon to be lethal sequence? Rather than reaction to Rosenbaum and dropping it while fleeing?

Is that what's trying to be read between the lines there?

Back