Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will this come up today in court? That the DA knew who a witness was and didn't tell the defense to allow them to call on them to testify?

I can use more judge yelling at that attorney

Edit: not just a witness. The man who Kyle is being charged with potentially 12 years in prison for shooting at and the defense didn't even know who it was and they had to refer to him by a moniker throughout the trial. Yet according to this fox "anonymous source", the prosecution knew before the trial and kept it hidden.

Last edited:
Whether he had business there or not, he broke no laws by doing so. Unless you want to get super pedantic and bring up breaking curfew, which would apply evenly to everyone.
In 2018, the Wisconsin Legislative Council Staff, a nonpartisan legislative service agency akin to the Congressional Research Service, wrote that, "Under Wisconsin law, with certain exceptions for hunting, military service, and target practice, a person under age 18 is generally prohibited from possessing or going armed with a firearm."

So no, it is not ok to send a boy who looks 12 into a riot armed with an ar15 at nighttime to play cops and robbers. He may have been hunting people but the law does not allow for that. The right may feel using child soldiers is perfectly acceptable but sorry, it is illegal in the western world

Will this come up today in court? That the DA knew who a witness was and didn't tell the defense to allow them to call on them to testify?

Yep. Dude is a scumbag and tried to get a drunk driving and a battery charge dropped for testifying

In 2018, the Wisconsin Legislative Council Staff, a nonpartisan legislative service agency akin to the Congressional Research Service, wrote that, "Under Wisconsin law, with certain exceptions for hunting, military service, and target practice, a person under age 18 is generally prohibited from possessing or going armed with a firearm."

So no, it is not ok to send a boy who looks 12 into a riot armed with an ar15 at nighttime to play cops and robbers. He may have been hunting people but the law does not allow for that. The right may feel using child soldiers is perfectly acceptable but sorry, it is illegal in the western world

What? Dude stop getting your news from the view or whatever cesspool that you go to
So Kyle was hunting down people? Interesting. Now are you mixing up real life with the cartons you watched on mommy’s Netflix account? You know they aren’t real right? Just like your opinion here is total crap.

Yeah he seems to have found his calling when he took over chaz. Dude is a psychopath and he wasn’t even arrested to be questioned.
Because he had a closed door meeting with the mayor a few weeks beforehand... also secured millions in grants from the city at the same time....for a recording studio

I like to laugh at dumb self important people. What can I say? Idiots like you are fun to point at laugh at.
This is you in this thread

btw a come on by you would make any sherdogger straight. Yuck

That is a clunky rejoinder.

Is he a member of a White supremacist group?
There was no evidence presented at trial about this.

Is CNN Fake News?
There has been no evidence presented that gives their political commentary credibility, and the vast majority of their 'independent' reporting has been proven to be fraudulent.

Because he had a closed door meeting with the mayor a few weeks beforehand... also secured millions in grants from the city at the same time....for a recording studio
Yep. The media really let him get away with it. They praised and covered for him. And the idiot liberals thought it would appeal to their voters by cutting idiotic deals like this

Yep. Dude is a scumbag and tried to get a drunk driving and a battery charge dropped for testifying

Or for sure he's a scum bag. But would the DA legally have to inform the defense that this man had been identified?

They don't have to offer him any sort of deal to testify, but I believe the defense should get an opportunity to subpoena him if they wished?

I'm not sure exactly, would love to hear defense bring it up to the judge tho and see what the reaction is, would make my Friday at work go by fast again

Lol. You really don't know what's going on, do you?
He really doesn’t.

69b1caa1c75da7d1fa5533fb0703879fd2daccd3_00.gif

Or for sure he's a scum bag. But would the DA legally have to inform the defense that this man had been identified?

They don't have to offer him any sort of deal to testify, but I believe the defense should get an opportunity to subpoena him if they wished?

I'm not sure exactly, would love to hear defense bring it up to the judge tho and see what the reaction is, would make my Friday at work go by fast again
Good point. He shouldn’t have been hidden from the defense. Just another drop on the bucket of all the ways the prosecutors have screwed with this case is shady ways

I think it's pretty clear. I mean they just so happen to figure out exactly who the asshole is the day the closing arguments end.
IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!

at a certain point this judge will just stop the whole deal and say enough.
it was funny for a while but towards the end it just got crazy.

CNN trying to backpeddel some now

Just look at the damn article title.
Things we've learned from Kyle Rittenhouse's trial that challenge assumptions about the case

Damn right CNN made assumptions, despite it all being very clear on video what went down. You literally made the assumptions for your readers and hoped they just took your word

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/us/kyle-rittenhouse-what-we-learned-from-trial/

Was Rittenhouse an outsider in Kenosha that night?
After the shooting, Rittenhouse was portrayed in some quarters as an outsider who showed up in Kenosha and had no business being on the street during nights of unrest.

Rittenhouse testified that he lived in Antioch, Illinois, with his mother, while his father lived in Kenosha.
Antioch is just across the Illinois border.
He had worked as a lifeguard in Kenosha, was part of a police explorer program and knew CPR and basic life support, according to his testimony.

Did he bring the weapon across state lines?
After the shooting and his arrest, many people questioned whether the then-minor had transported the illegal gun across state lines.

Black testified he had previously purchased an AR-15 firearm for Rittenhouse in Wisconsin.
Rittenhouse was too young to purchase and possess a gun, but he agreed to pay Black for the firearm, Black told jurors.
Black testified that he also had his own firearm, and they had fired the weapons in target practice in a rural area.
Black has been charged with two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a person under the age of 18 causing death, according to court records. He has pleaded not guilty. He testified that he hoped taking the stand would lead to leniency in his case.

On Monday, Judge Bruce Schroeder dismissed the misdemeanor weapons charge against Rittenhouse, now 18.
The charge of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 was punishable by up to nine months in prison. The count was thrown out due to the odd wording of Wisconsin's gun laws.
Schroeder dismissed the misdemeanor charge, noting that the weapon was longer than the measurements required for it to be an illegal "short-barreled rifle" under state law.

lmao @ releasing something like this in the middle of the night, after the jury has been deliberating for days.

As if this info hasnt been out since the incident, they just didnt do their homework. Or they probably did, but chose to omit key info.

Enemy of the people

"hey guys remember when we craftily and with plausible deniability pushed the vague idea that maybe he's throwing OK signs? yes, there was no proof of that"

typical.

Can you tell me what law was broken?

"Cops and robbers" didn't pop up.

Back