Nov.20th Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter PPV

I think this is the fight that Crawford finally cashes in on. @Hagler has been saying Porter is ready to be caught coming in for many fights now. I've agreed with him a few times, but this really seems like the point. Crawford has his flaws, but I think he looks spectacular here. Porter is a spoiler, though, so we'll see.

For the record I certainly hope I’m wrong.

I think this is the fight that Crawford finally cashes in on. @Hagler has been saying Porter is ready to be caught coming in for many fights now. I've agreed with him a few times, but this really seems like the point. Crawford has his flaws, but I think he looks spectacular here. Porter is a spoiler, though, so we'll see.
i hate you for saying it, but you're right.

Either Arum is dumb and cant make money off Crawford or Crawford just doesn't draw with his boring ass personality and is really costing Arum money
Crawford doesn’t draw because he hasn’t been fighting anyone worth a damn. I don’t know if Arum or Bud gets the lion’s share of the blame for that, but even with a bland personality, he’d have to catch some eyes if he’d accomplished anything other than looking good against bums.

obviously most are pleased with this step up in competition, but the $70 ask is offensive to see Crawford finally fight someone with a pulse. Actually it’s just plain stupid.

The more I think about about, this price is kind of offensive. They didn’t even stack the the undercard, whatever.

Reactions: JSN
Crawford doesn’t draw because he hasn’t been fighting anyone worth a damn. I don’t know if Arum or Bud gets the lion’s share of the blame for that, but even with a bland personality, he’d have to catch some eyes if he’d accomplished anything other than looking good against bums.

obviously most are pleased with this step up in competition, but the $70 ask is offensive to see Crawford finally fight someone with a pulse. Actually it’s just plain stupid.
he couldnt draw with Khan. Canelo could. Khan and Brook will sell more

I got tickets to to the fight that I'm trying to sell at around what I bought them for. If anyones interested in buying dm me.

Last edited:
Main card weigh ins are starting. This fight is being slept on a bit. I think this is gonna be really interesting to see what Bud is made of. Porter never makes it easy.

Other than Gamboa this is prob the best guy Bud has ever faced. And Gamboa was older and blown up a bit and that was back when Bud was like 135 which is insane he was huge for that class. Brook was past it Porter still prime gotta give him a big edge there.

Idk I think this is gonna be alot better than advertised.

One more day before this fight starts.
Its highly unlikely that Porter may pull the upset and eek out a win here since top p4p fighters on the same weight as Porter are pretty much his Kryptonite...

Although that Errol Spence Junior fight, even though Porter lost that one, shouldn't be weighed against him too hard.

This fight is going to end in a decision since none of the two guys have been KO'd at any point in their careers, but Crawford may be able to tag Porter repeatedly as the latter tries to make the fight in close range.

If he wins, Falcão gets Golovkin, right?
Wonder how they match up.

Porter makes him work but loses another close decision.

Porter is high on my list for boxers who will go AFTER tough fights at the worst available time for him.

I actually respect that. Prime fighters that fight prime fighters (or when both are close to it) make it better for the sport than self-conscious fighters who care about losses. Imagine if play off teams in other sports just avoided each other because they could dip into other leagues for trophies, all the while hiding from the real talented opposition. The sports would die.

Main card weigh ins are starting. This fight is being slept on a bit. I think this is gonna be really interesting to see what Bud is made of. Porter never makes it easy.

Other than Gamboa this is prob the best guy Bud has ever faced. And Gamboa was older and blown up a bit and that was back when Bud was like 135 which is insane he was huge for that class. Brook was past it Porter still prime gotta give him a big edge there.

Idk I think this is gonna be alot better than advertised.

Gamboa was undefeated when he fought Crawford. It doesnt matter how much a guy blows up after weigh in so long as he makes weight legally.

Ive got Crawford STOPPAGE

The biggest question to me in this one is can Crawford get a stoppage or do we have to sit through 12 rounds of the Shawn Porter show with him clinching all night long.

This is why its not worth buying this PPV. You know who is going to win and it has a chance of being an annoying fight.

The biggest question to me in this one is can Crawford get a stoppage or do we have to sit through 12 rounds of the Shawn Porter show with him clinching all night long.

This is why its not worth buying this PPV. You know who is going to win and it has a chance of being an annoying fight.

You really found Porter’s showings against Spence, Thurman or Garcia annoying ?

Man, you have quite the standards. Porter is literally one of the most entertaining guys among today’s world-class fighters.

For the record I certainly hope I’m wrong.

Crawford STOPS face first Porter. It will be a hook, uppercut combo that does the damage for the KD. With 1-2 additional KD for the TKO win.

Kenny gonna cry like he always does afterward

You really found Porter’s showings against Spence, Thurman or Garcia annoying ?

Man, you have quite the standards. Porter is literally one of the most entertaining guys among today’s world-class fighters.

Porter is in entertaining fights no doubt but I'm definitely not a fan of his style. He smothers ALL work and does a lot of wrestling and diving...much like Ward did. I appreciate both of those guys but wasnt particularly a fan of either

Back