Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I remember when it happened and it wasn’t a illegal firing or anything but definitely wrong and immoral.

Regardless of how BS the charges were, it's not a good look for the police to be supporting people's defense funds if they don't personally know them.

How would you feel if cops were donating to support the McMichaels?

You're not even exaggerating. Apparently there were mass (as in, legitimately gigantic) anti-lockdown/mandate protests in several countries on November 20. I only found this out through Ruptly livestreams on youtube. Swedish mainstream media virtually didn't mention them at all. All I found on MSM was a small notice about the protests in Vienna, on my local newspaper's website (no pics or vid). At the same time, I'm watching romans fill the Circo Massimo, parisians thronging the streets and having shoving matches with armies of gendarmerie, and an endless line of marching austrians in Vienna blasting 99 Luftballoons like it was the last days of the Soviet Union.

In some of these major cities, they have been going on for months now, like 15-20 weeks in a row, with tens of thousands of people in each of the protests. But this is all coming to a head now, as they are now going to be trying to force mandates on kids, and also completely shut off entire segments of the population. Despite it becoming pretty clear that people like Fauci are lying, the global elite only use masks for photo shoots, and the vaccines don't stop the spread, and we're going to need them monthly at some point.

Main stream media has not covered it once, call anyone who does crazy and big tech tried to ban/censor information about it.

Just like in America. How can they mandate any shit, while letting millions of people through the border (1.5 million this year officially, so unofficially probably 2,3,4x more than that). 10-20% COVID rate with them, but no mandates, and ship them all around the country? Like what kind of governing is this?

I am as left as it gets. But I cannot... for the life of me... understand how anyone could see this as anything other than self-defense. I think people's emotions have taken the wheel, or they want social currency, because no thinking person could arrive at the conclusion that Kyle murdered these people.

Regardless of how BS the charges were, it's not a good look for the police to be supporting people's defense funds if they don't personally know them.

I’m fine with it .. do you think police ever donate to Democrat or Republican campaigns?

If they did it anonymously like this guy did, its whatever.

You're not even exaggerating. Apparently there were mass (as in, legitimately gigantic) anti-lockdown/mandate protests in several countries on November 20. I only found this out through Ruptly livestreams on youtube. Swedish mainstream media virtually didn't mention them at all. All I found on MSM was a small notice about the protests in Vienna, on my local newspaper's website (no pics or vid). At the same time, I'm watching romans fill the Circo Massimo, parisians thronging the streets and having shoving matches with armies of gendarmerie, and an endless line of marching austrians in Vienna blasting 99 Luftballoons like it was the last days of the Soviet Union.
Yet many people in the Covid threads are convinced everyone is in support of mandates.
The last time I was in the old country I watched migrants in italy riot on live TV while there was nothing in western media. The news is about pushing a narrative and they do it by selective reporting and demanding you not trust your own eyes and ears. Literally gaslighting.

By distance I mean being a few feet away, I'm not saying he needs to be far enough to measure the wind. An AR-15 is more precise at a farther range and has less kickback meaning there's less practice needed for reliable accuracy. It's baby's first firearm, a casual gun for enthusiasts and relatively easy to use for losers wanting to make a violent statement without putting time in to it.

An individual sitting awkwardly on the ground with a rifle nearly 3' in length has far less maneuverability and range of motion than an individual standing with a handgun. At a range of about 10' to 20', the handgun wouldn't be substantially less accurate. There's a serious difference as well when a person has many people on all sides to keep their sights on and a person focusing on a single target.

But yeah, I'm the moron who knows nothing.

you just proved it. repeatedly.

I am as left as it gets. But I cannot... for the life of me... understand how anyone could see this as anything other than self-defense. I think people's emotions have taken the wheel, or they want social currency, because no thinking person could arrive at the conclusion that Kyle murdered these people.

Illegally acquiring a firearm to then travel interstate to a heated protest is not self defence.

It's not like he was minding his own business and got randomly jumped, he went there specifically looking for confrontation.

I’m fine with it .. do you think police ever donate to Democrat or Republican campaigns?

That's different. Their job is to uphold the law. By donating to people who have criminal charges, they are going against the narrative of upholding the law.

Illegally acquiring a firearm to then travel interstate to a heated protest is not self defence.

It's not like he was minding his own business and got randomly jumped, he went there specifically looking for confrontation.
Stop.

It doesn't matter what you 'believe' about him. I think he went there looking for trouble too. I also think he's a white supremacist. Literally none of that matters.

Stop.

It doesn't matter what you 'believe' about him. I think he went there looking for trouble too. I also think he's a white supremacist. Literally none of that matters.

I know it doesn't matter, he legally got away with killing someone. Its the wet dream of every pudgy pasty fail-male online conservacuck to act out his Rambo fantasies and be able to get away with it. And now the precedent has been set

<Waaah>

I know it doesn't matter, he legally got away with killing someone. Its the wet dream of every pudgy pasty fail-male online conservacuck to act out his Rambo fantasies and be able to get away with it. And now the precedent has been set
<Waaah>

I don't disagree with you. But the only precedent that was set was that if you're attacked by an angry mob of criminals trying to take your life, you're not legally obligated to let them. That's it, cut and dry. And kyle, is dumb and scummy as he is, had the same right to be there as the protesters, who were literally burning things down.

I also think he's a white supremacist.

Ok, I'm not blasting you. I'm cool with people posting what they think without fear of being blasted because they're incorrect.

You do know Kyle is at least 1/4th Latino, right?

Ok, I'm not blasting you. I'm cool with people posting what they think without fear of being blasted because they're incorrect.

You do know Kyle is at least 1/4th Latino, right?
If a black dude from Harlem can be a white supremacist and a corrupt DA from slave owning heritage the face of wokeism none of this shit matters at all. The far left (just like the far right) has no standards or integrity and are divorced from reality.

- a liberal

Last edited:
Back