Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Illegally acquiring a firearm to then travel interstate to a heated protest is not self defence.

It's not like he was minding his own business and got randomly jumped, he went there specifically looking for confrontation.

lolz @ how the genius lefties just keep parroting this nonsense.

why exactly do you think this 'HE TRAVELED ACROSS STATE LINES!!!' is some sort of gotcha? in what world does this make sense? also... his family lives in kenosha, einstein.

That's the weakest example you could give me, the other one quoting this post is no better. It's even weaker than an anonymous post online because at least that's someone with a history of stances or statements even if there's not a name or face to it. There's no source to these, no one standing by them. I promise there are more people who think Hitler had good intentions than the people who think that dude was a hero.
-SHOW ME ONE PERSON THAT......!!!!
-is shown more than one.
-THAT'S THE WEAKEST EXAMPLE THAT....!!!!!

another L for Slick in this thread. When will it end?

lolz @ how the genius lefties just keep parroting this nonsense.

why exactly do you think this 'HE TRAVELED ACROSS STATE LINES!!!' is some sort of gotcha? in what world does this make sense? also... his family lives in kenosha, einstein.

My guess is at first they thought it really was a crime to travel with a firearm. Then they figured it emphasized how he wasn't from there, which of course drives the "shouldn't have been there" narrative. And in the end they really don't have shit so people are still whimpering about it like there's some big fucking deal about it when there's not.

Look, Man... I appreciate you not blasting me or whatever, but I don't care if he's 1/4 latino at all. The question is did he pose for pictures with the proud boys throwing up known white powers signs

we are doomed.

like half the country is stupid enough to believe all this shit.

Kyle Rittenhouse didn't travel to another state because he was super concerned about private businesses getting damaged

oh, god. "TRAVEL TO ANOTHER STATE" strikes again!

how dare he take a 15 minute drive to the city that half his family lives in... and where he worked! HOW DARE HE!

RwVHHzT.gif

You're arguing semantics.

It's not really semantics when you actually look at the nuance. When you and the media stay crossed state lines, it's technically correct but what you're ignoring is that it's a short distance from his residence, he works in the city, his dad lives there, he has long standing ties to it. It's not like he drove six hours to a city in which he had no ties to.

The state lines with out adding in the context is a disingenuous argument the left is is using as a gotcha. That's why the jury didn't buy it.

And now the precedent has been set
er....

Self defense is not a new phenomenon invented by Rittenhouse.

Its truly gross to watch people like you actually sit there and pretend to believe a person is not supposed to defend themselves against a violent mob.

What do you mean... You can't possibly believe that he wasn't doing exactly what I just pointed out.
What is a white power sign?
What makes something a white power sign?
Who makes something a white power sign?

It's not really semantics when you actually look at the naunce. When you and the media stay crossed state lines, it's technically correct but what you're ignoring is that it's a short distance from his residence, he works in the city, his dad lives there, he has long standing ties to it. It's not like he drove six hours to a city in which he had no ties to.

The state lines with out adding in the context is a disingenuous argument the left is is using as a gotcha. That's why the jury didn't buy it.
I'm sure they did buy it, but like I said earlier, it doesn't matter in the context of what took place. And truth be told, it doesn't matter as it pertains to what I said earlier... My point is that people typically don't thrust themselves into a situation like that without strong motivation. And the pictures he took afterward betray his intentions. It's just so obvious.

No, well he should be charged.

I thought Rittenhouse was technically not supposed to be carrying either but maybe that only applies to a short barrel gun?

Kyle was charged and it was found that he didn't violate the law (because the gun was not shown to be short-barreled).

I'm sure they did buy it, but like I said earlier, it doesn't matter in the context of what took place. And truth be told, it doesn't matter as it pertains to what I said earlier... My point is that people typically don't thrust themselves into a situation like that without strong motivation. And the pictures he took afterward betray his intentions. It's just so obvious.

He was asked to be there, is the thrust of it.

You're being disingenuous by
1) Putting tons of emphasis on a single picture taken, I believe, either weeks or maybe even months after the incident, while omitting any relevance of numerous pictures of him the day before the incident
2) Reading your own evaluation of a gesture and its societal weight into others' expression of said gesture

Back