RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Crawford vs Porter RBR PPV 11/20

Winner?

• Total voters
up by one round and up by two rounds? totally possible. could have it even, or slightly for porter as well.
they got it right. also said it in here around the 7th round. it looked like bud was gonna start to take over.

A 147lb Pulev runs through Porter, Spence and Crawford on the same night. You could also throw in Mikey Garcia for a warmup.

Not sure who wins between Crawford and Spence. The triangle theory probably isn't a good idea here. Spence would have a size advantage over Crawford, something Crawford hasn't experienced thus far since he's usually been the bigger fighter in his fights. Spence also isn't as predictable as Porter. He doesn't lunge and expose himself.

That's a very close fight.

Spence has one of the best jabs out there right now, has much more power than Shawn and is one of the few great infighters of this era too. Only question is his conditioning after the car crash. He slowed down alot in his last fight but I dont know if it was b/c he took his foot off the gas or just couldnt maintain the same pace as previous fights.

Crawford is not no.1 P4P.
You know who I think is P4P no 1. Not by accomplishments. By the eye test and just pure guessing which means nothing but still I think Shakur Stevenson is. Heard he was lighting up Loma in sparring for Lomas fight against rigo.

Either him or Usyk. Usyk obviously by accomplishments also.

Not surprised if Spence can get his eye in shape he eats Crawford

Better boxer in all the areas that count

Kenny stops the fight because of "lack of prep."
Shawn mentioned he would've retired win or lose tonight in the post fight conference.
Kenny knew Shawn was retiring after this fight and he makes a bit of a premature stoppage...

What the shit?

So Shawn probably had retirement issues on his mind and Kenny knew that, so he stopped the fight early? Don't understand why he through his son under the bus though.. or was it just a show?

apparently he's getting tired of things at BW and is considering a jump to 122 if he can't get Casimero/Butler or Donaire/Gaballo in the ring with him. I have honestly no idea why he signed with Arum, just pure malpractice from his management.
Even if Inoue received Casimero or Gaballo, the results to those fights seem obvious to the 99% of the members here, really. Probably a knockout in the mid rounds at most.

Donaire is close to pushing 40 and isn't going to be hanging on much longer unfortunately.

But when a fighter hits as hard as Inoue does and has a name for KOing pretty much everyone that he encounters, it's hardly unreasonable for him to move up a weight class and challenge someone for a belt there.

Unfortunately, he's not going to be facing Lomachenko because the weight percentage difference between a bantamweight and a lightweight is the same as the percentage difference between a light middleweight (154) and a light heavyweight (175)...

But really though, Naoya could probably make Flyweight if he really wanted to.

You know who I think is P4P no 1. Not by accomplishments. By the eye test and just pure guessing which means nothing but still I think Shakur Stevenson is. Heard he was lighting up Loma in sparring for Lomas fight against rigo.

Either him or Usyk. Usyk obviously by accomplishments also.
Canelo. And I think you should be banned and beaten for saying Shakur Stevenson

Even if Inoue received Casimero or Gaballo, the results to those fights seem obvious to the 99% of the members here, really. Probably a knockout in the mid rounds at most.

Donaire is close to pushing 40 and isn't going to be hanging on much longer unfortunately.

But when a fighter hits as hard as Inoue does and has a name for KOing pretty much everyone that he encounters, it's hardly unreasonable for him to move up a weight class and challenge someone for a belt there.

Unfortunately, he's not going to be facing Lomachenko because the weight percentage difference between a bantamweight and a lightweight is the same as the percentage difference between a light middleweight (154) and a light heavyweight (175)...

But really though, Naoya could probably make Flyweight if he really wanted to.
yeah I think most people kinda know how the fights at 118 play out, though it would be nice just to see the unifications. There are a few talented guys Inoue could face if he sticks it out at 118 but honestly he can unify and leave. The real competition is at 122, I could see him having really tough tests against Akhmadaliev and Fulton.

Canelo. And I think you should be banned and beaten for saying Shakur Stevenson
I did say based on the eye test. Wasn't meant to be taken that seriously but your overreaction makes it seem like there's something else. Maybe an Oscar Valdez fan. Who knows.

How old was GGG before he made a real run. 33-35?

FWIW different styles age fighters differently. GGG was was peak in his early 30s and then started slipping by the time he got his biggest names. ZERO coincidence. Hopkins could be in his 40s unifying belts, and Wlad Klitschko could be in his late 30s, but Joe Frazier, or, let's stick to MW class, LaMotta, or Hagler could not. Pressure or volume fighters fade sooner. They are more entertaining, but burn out quicker.

I did say based on the eye test. Wasn't meant to be taken that seriously but your overreaction makes it seem like there's something else. Maybe an Oscar Valdez fan. Who knows.

Don't think twice, @Cariñito thinks people who score fights that aren't the way he sees them are "idiots". Shakur, like Crawford, and a number of fighters, like Jaron Ennis, have that "look" of superb talent. It's an important consideration, but not everything.

I @'d you, Cari, because if I reference someone in a reply the mannered thing to do is include them. I don't expect a reasoned response from you.

i had porter ahead before he got dropped, and i was very surprised that they stopped it.

but considering the fight was close, the momentum was with crawford, and shawn got put down twice in 30 seconds... i gotta say i think the stoppage was fine. does anyone here believe porter would have won that fight after the second knockdown? he lost his lead (if he had any) and would only take more punishment.

i didn't see it, but reading about what his dad said in the interview is fucking heartbreaking, though. i knew coming in kenny was an asshole, but god damn. get over yourself, you fucking nobody.

Spence has one of the best jabs out there right now, has much more power than Shawn and is one of the few great infighters of this era too. Only question is his conditioning after the car crash. He slowed down alot in his last fight but I dont know if it was b/c he took his foot off the gas or just couldnt maintain the same pace as previous fights.

To me it looked like he took his foot off the gas because he didn't want to take any chances after the accident. His stamina has always been beyond reproach. Never looked tired at all and he builds his workrate as the fight goes.

Back