• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Jon Jones celebrates 60 days of sobriety

I forgot about that gun charge he got away with. It really is amazing how much this guy has got away with over the years.

I honestly think he has Dana by the balls some how ... No way UFC goes to bat and gets suspensions reduced to a grain of salt in an Olympic size pool

Dana and Jon must have shared some highly sensitive moments

I guess. I don’t know the guy and don’t care if he’s sober or not.
I’m just a fan of the guy as a fighter and hope he fights soon.

Maybe no booze for 60 days. But Jones challenge will be staying off it for the long run. As for 58 vs 60 hes probably just not good at math.

Jon Jones doesn't know what sobriety is, but it doesn't involve munching on hash brownies.

Dummy.

I honestly think he has Dana by the balls some how ... No way UFC goes to bat and gets suspensions reduced to a grain of salt in an Olympic size pool

Dana and Jon must have shared some highly sensitive moments

why woul the ufc cut jon so he could sign with belaltor in 5 mins and be fighting overseas not worrying about peds tests.

why woul the ufc cut jon so he could sign with belaltor in 5 mins and be fighting overseas not worrying about peds tests.

Who said anything about cutting? UFC would sideline him and let him rot I'm USADA hell .. the normal stuff

I guess. I don’t know the guy and don’t care if he’s sober or not.
I’m just a fan of the guy as a fighter and hope he fights soon.
How can you root for a pos like that? Ive seen people hate a guy for less. I hate to be that guy, but lets say a white fighter makes a racist comment on twitter. Would it matter if he was a great fighter like lets say for example Khabib? ( i know he is russian, but my point still stands) Where do you draw the line between a great fighter and a real dirtbag in real life that you just can't root for, or care to watch fight?

Even if is true he shouldn't be posting it

Most don't believe him and will mock his "feat" of being sober for 60 days. And Jones has shown many times that he's very sensitive to what others think of him. He's setting himself up for failure. Just be quiet and try to improve your life.

plot twist, he has been on a 60 day bender.

Even if is true he shouldn't be posting it

Most don't believe him and will mock his "feat" of being sober for 60 days. And Jones has shown many times that he's very sensitive to what others think of him. He's setting himself up for failure. Just be quiet and try to improve your life.
He is a narcissist and psychopath. He literally can't.

How can you root for a pos like that? Ive seen people hate a guy for less. I hate to be that guy, but lets say a white fighter makes a racist comment on twitter. Would it matter if he was a great fighter like lets say for example Khabib? ( i know he is russian, but my point still stands) Where do you draw the line between a great fighter and a real dirtbag in real life that you just can't root for, or care to watch fight?
Some people just wanna watch the world burn

I highly doubt he can stay completely sober. He might be better off finding a new drug of choice that doesn't make you want to drink.

I knew a few meth heads and heroin junkies, none of them ever wanted to drink.
Idk about heroin but you can drink like a fish on meth and not even be aware that you’re drunk. Not the path I’d suggest.

Idk about heroin but you can drink like a fish on meth and not even be aware that you’re drunk. Not the path I’d suggest.
That might be a better option for him. I mean, obviously coke + Alcohol = Rage , amoung other side effects for Jon.

Back