Media Jon Jones celebrates 60 days of sobriety

60 days might not sound like much but it's a start either way look forward to his next fight whenever that may be

Good for him, but when you're still in a mindset where you actually count days without, you're probably at the very beginning of a lengthy shitting brick journey.

Maybe he did thump the missus on day three of sobriety...they say it's the worst day for alcohol withdrawal.

Didnt he say that in the second DC fight?

The crowd cheered him.

DC responded hed been sober for 37 years and the crowd booed him.

Seriously.

Just more fakery to try and fool people:

Did god make him beat his wife, did God make him drive drunk multiple times, did God make him hit and run the pregnant woman, did God make him take illegal substances, does does God make him lie?

Tweeting at 2:24 am? Sure Jon, we should believe you, this time...

That might be a better option for him. I mean, obviously coke + Alcohol = Rage , amoung other side effects for Jon.
Meth and coke are both stimulants so the result is very similar.

Last edited:
Hes the best fighter ever-

But hes so full of shit with this religious bullshit. I think most of these Christian religious people are delusional and or just dumb.

They're the most hypocritical, grimey folks.
I broke up with my fiance recently, her whole family was about the devil is trying to do this, or trying to get you like that. Hot as hell, but a fucking nut job. I even pretended and went along with their little cult for a while just because she was extremely hot. Lol... Usually people like that more times than not have serious past or present issues.

still the devil's fault. and still waiting for God's plan to come through and for God to save him. JJ is never taking responsibility for his actions.

DO YOU BUY JONES’S LATEST TRANSFORMATION?

To be honest, Jones seems like the type of guy to lie about his sobriety.

By snorting some lines

What happened in Vegas?

in before “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”.

Jones is high on life, I knew he could turn his life around.

A whole lot of my, my, my, and me, me, me; Jones the narcissist as always.

And he's lied about being sober in the past, so why believe him now?

God makes a lot of plans for this guy, doesn't he?

I highly doubt he can stay completely sober. He might be better off finding a new drug of choice that doesn't make you want to drink.

I knew a few meth heads and heroin junkies, none of them ever wanted to drink.
Wait....I thought he said that "nothing happened" and that this was all blown out of proportion... is he just NOW admitting that he did do something? I can never tell with this guy.

@20falarVerdades

Back