Question about Sherdoggers in real life

years ago i was at a boxing match and an admin from sherdog noticed me perusing the offerings from the site. I forgot his name though, but he confronted me

1012494.jpg

I doubt it. I'm not really a people person. I mainly post here to make all the fanboys cry. I might introduce myself and ask them who their favorite fighter is. Then depending on who it is I would probably point out why they are overrated. I'm actually a very friendly A-hole.

If you were standing in line at the shops/sports game etc and you noticed a complete stranger posting on Sherdog on their phone would you go up and introduce yourself to them?
Sure. I've met multiple Sherdoggers, and they were all wonderful. I just reconnected with one after his city flooded and I reached out. Best dude ever.

Only fellow Sherdoggers would be able to see a Sherdogger's phone screen, the rest of them are far too tiny to even see past our enormous shoulders.

I’d like to think so.
If they were a mayberrinian more than likely I reckon.

Lol just (had a Scrubs moment) thought of meeting some of y’all here & a wondering what that’d be like. Lol

Bumping into Tidwell (while hoisting up his regular how dreamy is this dude thread).
9Tfr.gif

Kidding, Guy was good times other than the Pac stuff though.

Did he stare you down like this?

giphy.gif
actually he looked ova' mah' shoulda' while ah' wuz lookin' on de site on mah' clunker. Ah be baaad... baaaad wahtahmellun ah' had stopped watchin' tranny po'n by den

If you were standing in line at the shops/sports game etc and you noticed a complete stranger posting on Sherdog on their phone would you go up and introduce yourself to them?
No. I would try to see who they were, then troll the shit out of them.

Good question though.

I’d like to think so.
If they were a mayberrinian more than likely I reckon.

Lol just (had a Scrubs moment) thought of meeting some of y’all here & a wondering what that’d be like. Lol

Bumping into Tidwell (while hoisting up his regular how dreamy is this dude thread).
9Tfr.gif

Kidding, Guy was good times other than the Pac stuff though.
I'd most definitely have a drink with you, Bud...

If you ever find yourself in the States, hit a fellow Sherdogger up!

Back