Question about Sherdoggers in real life

If you were standing in line at the shops/sports game etc and you noticed a complete stranger posting on Sherdog on their phone would you go up and introduce yourself to them?
First of all looking at what other people are doing on their devices is kinda fuckin' weird but if I happened to see such, yeah I might. I'm still a people person not afraid to talk to someone. I wouldn't expose my screen name in the conversation.

First of all looking at what other people are doing on their devices is kinda fuckin' weird but if I happened to see such, yeah I might. I'm still a people person not afraid to talk to someone. I wouldn't expose my screen name in the conversation.

why wouldn't you expose your name?

If you were standing in line at the shops/sports game etc and you noticed a complete stranger posting on Sherdog on their phone would you go up and introduce yourself to them?
No because why would I want to talk to a 40 something year old man child badass wanna be out of shape obese awkward no job NEET that.... Reminds me of..

myself...

;( ;( ;(

If they did first I might but that's the point of posting anonymously on the internet. Contrary to popular belief my real name isn't Dude Incredible. I know that's a hard pill to swallow.

so you're a pussy hiding behind a screen?

No. Id look at him and be like a what a fucking loser being on sherdog in public then id go back to posting what i was posting on sherdog.

I would 100% create a thread about it.

I actually met a Sherdogger once. Like some random one too who barely posts n logs on like 3x a year.

Met one at public library. Looked like Jeff Novitzky. It was around 2009 or so. Looked angry, probably got banned by Positivebalance for being a GSP fan.

why wouldn't you expose your name?
Being anonymous or at least as much as possible is the beauty of the internet
one that may not exist anymore someday we should cherish it
<WhatItIs>

so you're a pussy hiding behind a screen?
Is your name Pakman and is that AV what you really look like? lol. Just sayin'

If you want to look at it so bluntly sure, but in general I try to be a positive sherbro and don't fighter bash (maybe Ryan Hall but I didn't get carded...) you were on DWCS PBPs sometimes right? I do hate me some Gianni.

Back