Media Nate terrifies and made someone flinch at Paul-Woodley fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
What the fuck are you talking about? Lol

That sounds like coward talk lol

Your mentality is pretty much the entire driving force of the sport and how promoters are able to manipulate these guys into fighting for pennies on the dollar. Insecure grown men who are worried about being called cowards so they get pimped out while they're useful and then hung out to dry when they're washed up.

In that world, making someone flinch is punking them. Was just commenting on the psychology that goes into something like this. The guy I quoted acted like this was middle school behavior, but that's what the entire sport is based on.

Ah, didn't really know the backstory. Nate's always involved in this shit though, have you ever met someone who has a problem with everyone else? They're usually the common denominator.
Not really, the people go after Nate and Nick usually. They just don't back down. What altercation was started by Diaz bros out of nowhere? Usually shit talking has been done on both sides and they run into each other and people from their group goes up and starts something, or they start talking shit when they run into each other and goes from there. Lots of people get along with Diaz bros, but the ones that don't and talk shit, of course Diaz bros won't be cool with them. Who would be cool with people talking shit about you? lol, that's sucka shit. Usually people that get along with everyone it's because they are fake or submissive. When you are real you'll have more people hate you and a smaller circle.

Damn, that audio was annoying.

"Uhhhuhhuhhhhh Ouuwwhuhhhwhuhhhwhoaaa ehhHeHHHEHHEEHHHhehehehaaaa"
For some reason the TikTok crew get off on putting that audio on half the videos. The other half are the "Oh no, oh no, oh no no no" audio.

That’s not AJ…he’s a longtime training partner of AJ and part of Anthony’s crew. And Diaz’s crew were the ones who asked Anthony’s group ‘thought it was on sight?’ after their face off at the conference.

Source: im affiliated with AJ’s gym.

Has someone started the Shoop thread yet?
20211218094919_GettyImages1359762850.JPG

dauksdeo-Sixteen-By-Nine-Jumbo1600-copy.png

dauksps01-video-Sixteen-By-Nine-Jumbo1600-copy.jpg
That's hilarious
<36>

but leave poor Chris alone <DCrying>

Your mentality is pretty much the entire driving force of the sport and how promoters are able to manipulate these guys into fighting for pennies on the dollar. Insecure grown men who are worried about being called cowards so they get pimped out while they're useful and then hung out to dry when they're washed up.

In that world, making someone flinch is punking them. Was just commenting on the psychology that goes into something like this. The guy I quoted acted like this was middle school behavior, but that's what the entire sport is based on.

I bet you've died a thousand deaths already. But you're right, GSP has a middle school mentality lol. Just stop dude, you sound like a fool. Writing all that shit just to say you're not fun at parties.

I bet you've died a thousand deaths already. But you're right, GSP has a middle school mentality lol. Just stop dude, you sound like a fool. Writing all that shit just to say you're not fun at parties.

To some extent, yeah GSP did. He got into fighting because he was bullied and never moved beyond that. Nick Diaz baited him pretty easily with some trash talk. He was still smarter than Dana though, which is better than the vast majority of his peers.

I've written a couple two paragraph posts my guy. Sorry if that's heavy lifting for you. Have fun at those parties though!

That’s not AJ…he’s a longtime training partner of AJ and part of Anthony’s crew. And Diaz’s crew were the ones who asked Anthony’s group ‘thought it was on sight?’ after their face off at the conference.

Source: im affiliated with AJ’s gym.
Lol I know this game

Or did he just took a big step fighting Derrick Lewis?

Would he be outclassed if he has to fight Rozenstriuk?
He was talking very confidently and acting as if he were a top contender, until Derrick gave him a bit of an argument about that. Perhaps he can rebound though.

Nate Diaz is the baddest man on the planet.

Who hasn't won a fight since Barrack Obama was president.

Back