Rogan: Usada will be visiting Conor soon

You have to have 3 whereabouts violations to be suspended by USADA

I don't think that any current UFC fighter has had 3 whereabouts violations.

All you need to do is tell them you're somewhere and be somewhere else
Yair does, he got suspended for that very reason.

I don't think it works that way because if they show up and you aren't there, that would also be a violation. I think people may put their location someplace that's hard to get to and would need to travel on foot for hours to get to.

Conor says he's at 190 now. So what weight class does he plan on competing in?

Dumb as fuck
But Yoel just has freak genetics
Paulo Costa has freak genetics

But the dude who has a leg injury, bloats up, and has a very naturally obtainable physique is clearly on juice according to Rogan
I don't know how anybody can listen to that guy.

Yair does, he got suspended for that very reason.

I don't think it works that way because if they show up and you aren't there, that would also be a violation. I think people may put their location someplace that's hard to get to and would need to travel on foot for hours to get to.
They track you by phone GPS.

Conor says he's at 190 now. So what weight class does he plan on competing in?
170 ?
Because at 185 he'd get obliterated. Bulking is one thing but most guys in that division are naturally bigger and more powerful than him. Probably can't make 155 after that bulk so that leaves 170

Also his cardio was already questionable before the bulk. Now ? I'd be surprised if he can last 1 round without gassing

Seems plausible one would get chunky when in a wheelchair for a while.

There are guys with far more suspicious physiques in the UFC who've never failed a drug test.

I'll leave it at that to avoid getting my post deleted.

Your post was very important. You did right in leaving it at that to avoid getting it deleted.

170 ?
Because at 185 he'd get obliterated. Bulking is one thing but most guys in that division are naturally bigger and more powerful than him. Probably can't make 155 after that bulk so that leaves 170

Also his cardio was already questionable before the bulk. Now ? I'd be surprised if he can last 1 round without gassing
will get demolished by any top 10 ww.
the obvious choice is Jake.

Not the physique per say, but how it just appeared and super bloated in a couple months. His creatine water retention

My guess is that for the leg surgery and recovery he was given steroids to help with the healing and recovery....Combine that with a good diet and hard work and you have Bloated Conor. I also believe that a post surgery PED prescription from a Dr can be submitted to USADA and not trigger a suspension(Not 100% sure about that but I know that somebody in the Olympic testing program had something similar and there was an exception given.)

Dana-White-Money.jpg

I like what Belal said at the end of that vid calling out everyone in the top five, wants to stay active

that's how you get yourself some fans

<{JustBleed}>

How is he going to make weight to fight Aloe Vera for the 155lb belt?

Back