Rogan: Usada will be visiting Conor soon

How is he going to make weight to fight Aloe Vera for the 155lb belt?
No one besides Olives himself and the parrot mo’s on Sherdog want to see that fight...lol. It’s time to face the facts that Conor isn’t elite any longer and will get absolutely starched by most in the LW top 10.

Let him pump up and post on social media, it keeps his options open for future fights with elite welterweights such as Nate Diaz, Don Cerrone, or bring back Diego.

Otherwise he’s realistically one top loss away from completely losing his value to the UFC, they’ll be careful how to match him up going forward.

You have to have 3 whereabouts violations to be suspended by USADA

I don't think that any current UFC fighter has had 3 whereabouts violations.

All you need to do is tell them you're somewhere and be somewhere else

has anyone ever been busted for whereabout violations?

Dumb as fuck
But Yoel just has freak genetics
Paulo Costa has freak genetics

But the dude who has a leg injury, bloats up, and has a very naturally obtainable physique is clearly on juice according to Rogan
I don't know how anybody can listen to that guy.
got to agree , his physique isnt difficult to obtain naturally , hell he pretty much had it already , he was just leaner... dumbarses on here with their ' eye test' have no fucking clue about training.

They track you by phone GPS.
If it's just the app you can use a VPN to spoof location. I remember listening to an interview that some fighter put some random location as a joke since it was an area with no roads or something like that. I forgot which fighter said it. I doubt USADA is tracking your phone 24/7, maybe just when they input their location when the app is running.

to be fair he did break his leg, the only form of exercise that he was able to do was upper body , right?

You're being waaaaay to nice. Good God , the eye test - alone- applies here on a laughingly level.

Conor did everything he could to put mass on his frame . There comes a natural ceiling when genetics puts its stamp on things then " you do what u gotta do".

Conor couldve gone so far , merit wise, with his mma career but his love for having this particular physique has trumped - at one point - his mma career goals.

Funny thing is, I think his physique was the best when he fought at 145. Super lean-jacked. That Bruce Lee look. Plus he actually had cardio at that point.

Honestly it just looks like Conor is dirty bulking, holding a lot of water and glycogen because he’s probably barely doing any cardio at the moment.

If it's just the app you can use a VPN to spoof location. I remember listening to an interview that some fighter put some random location as a joke since it was an area with no roads or something like that. I forgot which fighter said it. I doubt USADA is tracking your phone 24/7, maybe just when they input their location when the app is running.
VPN wouldn't work. Your IP address will show that it is running through a VPN server. I think they check for your course location using the app so they see if its viable to visit or not.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/usada-athlete-express-updater/id995370603

Reactions: lsa
VPN wouldn't work. Your IP address will show that it is running through a VPN server. I think they check for your course location using the app so they see if its viable to visit or not.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/usada-athlete-express-updater/id995370603
Depends on the VPN server/service. Either way my point was that I doubt USADA is tracking their phone 24/7 and it was more of a location setting much like social media/map apps where you share your location when you upload or check in.

PED talk aside, him allowing himself to balloon up like that is terrible (if he is serious about wanting to win another fight). He isn’t Maidana. He is an 8 minute fighter who relies on speed to close the show in that small window.

Back