News RIZIN NYE: around 20 fights, more foreigners, 100% arena capacity, announcements in early Dec

"I honestly don't know why I'm here. This is not going to be a realistic fight for me..... I'm waiting for Nasukawa to tell them I should wear a headgear." said by gomi.

Tenshin vs Ologun would be the fight that viewers of all generations and types enjoy. I know Ologun has a plenty of time

Whats the plan next year for Rizin? Can they bring in foreigners?

Who are the others stars outside of tenshin,rena and the asakura brothers?
I'm wondering if losing tenshin to boxing is going to have some bad effect on them

I'm wondering if losing tenshin to boxing is going to have some bad effect on them

shibater would be the other one.

what weight will Tenshin fight at in boxing?

who you listed are the main big names right now

Kouzi and Yuta Kubo were very big in K-1 before coming over. Hagiwara and Kintaro are popular as well

https://knockdownnews.com/2021/12/27/daisuke-sato-the-storyteller-of-jmma/
Asakura is one of the hundreds, if not thousands of fighters that have been represented in video productions made by Daisuke Sato. The filmmaker has been in charge of many major combat sports events in recent years, being the visionary for the storytelling in promotions RIZIN and Pride FC.

These video packages, commonly known as VTRs (Video Tape Recording), have remained a cornerstone of what gets fans so hooked on the sport. It contributes to a larger image that major Japanese MMA promotions have carried, putting forward a unique show that emphasizes a large, spectacle look. Many say that’s why Pride FC, a promotion that has been defunct for over a decade, is still talked about to this day with nostalgia.

Along with the other fights mentioned, I'm looking forward to seeing super atomweight champ Ayaka Hamasaki. It's a non-title bout against Seika Izawa (who is appearing in her first Rizin event). The younger Izawa is the Deep Jewels champ. She's a rising prospect with good grappling and a great attitude.

LOL are you pro or con their level of gayness?

Rena has brought the ultra-violence a bunch of times. She occasionally beats the fuck out of people. Fun to watch.

And yes, she's hot.

https://www.live-now.com/en-int/page/sign-up?origin=playerpage&id=1126455

$30 isn't too bad.

Anyone ordered anything on this platform before?

Yeah I ordered the previous card on this platform. Worked great for me. Got a 3 event deal. Was able to watch with the English speaking commentators. Also since I missed some of the earlier fights on the card live, was able to watch them all the next day.

Interestingly, Ayaka will be facing her youngest, most inexperienced opponent in years, but this is the fight she will finally be cornered by Megumi Fujii for.

Back