Johnny Walker contracts Covid for the 2nd time

Damn, has he tried not getting covid?

what-a-brilliant-idea-brilliant-idea.gif

Simmer down, son. He didn't just come down with ebola. It's just a respiratory virus.
He'll be fine because he is vaccinated and he is in good health. Millions of people were not so lucky.

Simmer down, son. He didn't just come down with ebola. It's just a respiratory virus.

I'm only trying to offer an alternative to the usual shitty arguments that everyone has on here about covid.

Maybe we can all talk about our favourite Johnny Walker moments instead.

My favourite Johnny Walker moment was when he was clearly losing to Thiago Santos because he wasn't actually throwing enough and then John Kavanagh told him he needed to feint more before the 5th round started. That was a great moment.

I'm only trying to offer an alternative to the usual shitty arguments that everyone has on here about covid.

My favourite Johnny Walker moment was when he was clearly losing to Thiago Santos because he wasn't actually throwing enough and then John Kavanagh told him he needed to feint more before the 5th round started. That was a great moment.
I liked when he injured himself doing The Worm while celebrating a victory.

Very unlucky. Hope he's OK!

Also, has Joe Rogan commented yet? He recently said that if you have COVID once you're immune to it forever...

Looking forward to seeing Walker fight again. His chin will always stop him from reaching the top, but he's very entertaining to watch.

Is normal. People will continue to get Covid in the future whether they are vaccinated or not. Just like people will continue to get the cold and flu no matter how many shots they take. I don't know where this notion that being vaccinate stops people from contracting viruses.

Get well soon Jonny.

Sherdog is too 'Murican for its own good.
Nothing to do with USA but as it's on a USA forum, I guess it becomes whatever.

Also, has Joe Rogan commented yet? He recently said that if you have COVID once you're immune to it forever...

Looking forward to seeing Walker fight again. His chin will always stop him from reaching the top, but he's very entertaining to watch.
He didn't say you are immune forever, just that natural immunity is stronger than vaccine immunity. Which is fact. Even CDC and Fauci can't say anything about that when questioned because they all know it's true. Vaccine is like sparring, actually getting covid and recovering is the actual real fight.

He didn't say you are immune forever, just that natural immunity is stronger than vaccine immunity. Which is fact. Even CDC and Fauci can't say anything about that when questioned because they all know it's true. Vaccine is like sparring, actually getting covid and recovering is the actual real fight.
And if you get into a real fight without sparring first, you will most likely get your ass kicked.

2 years in, who do you think you're going to convince?

Rogan's next bout with COVID isn't going to be so rosy considering that only one of the four brands of monoclonal antibodies is effective against Omicron, and they're in extremely short supply now.

Im just surprised sherdog mods havnt buried this thread in some obscure subforum, like some obedient servants to the new world order hehehe

Back