Opinion Marjorie Taylor Greene finally banned from Twitter

I think it's been years since Twitter was viewed as some type of free speech platform where anybody can speak their mind equally, but must obey the TOS. We've seen the TOS being selectively enforced along political lines to target and censor conservatives and right wingers. Why is anybody surprised by this?
People aren't surprised. I think they are surprised the Democrat Reich abandoned the 1st amendment with Big Tech. A speech platform is a speech platform. The 1st amendment isn't reserved to parchment paper written in quill just like the second amendment doesn't cover only muskets...

I think it's been years since Twitter was viewed as some type of free speech platform where anybody can speak their mind equally, but must obey the TOS. We've seen the TOS being selectively enforced along political lines to target and censor conservatives and right wingers. Why is anybody surprised by this?
Take a look at what happened when right-wingers went and created their own safe space on Parler - the CEO had to come out and publicly ask them to stop posting pictures of their poop and threatening to kill each other. Perhaps they just don't know how to behave in a civilized manner?

Someone like MTG, if anything, was handled with kid gloves. She should have been removed long ago.

Take a look at what happened when right-wingers went and created their own safe space on Parler - the CEO had to come out and publicly ask them to stop posting pictures of their poop and threatening to kill each other. Perhaps they just don't know how to behave in a civilized manner?

Someone like MTG, if anything, was handled with kid gloves. She should have been removed long ago.

Keep going. What is your point? And what does this have to do with the TOS being selectively enforced along, what appears to be, political lines?

Can’t believe it took this long. Should have been booted a long time ago.

"Twitter suspended Ms. Greene’s account after she tweeted on Saturday, falsely, about “extremely high amounts of Covid vaccine deaths.” She included a misleading chart that pulled information from a government database of unverified raw data called the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, a decades-old system that relies on self-reported cases from patients and health care providers."

Isn't VAERS the only avenue to report deaths or issues caused by the vaccine?

How is it "misleading" to post data from a government database?

By this arguement that VAERS shouldn't be looked at you are essentially eliminating ANY MEANS of tracking issues caused by the vaccine.

i reported myself and some friends dead after taking the vaccine probably at least 5 times over at VAERS. we were all pregnant too. its pretty legit.

They banned Trump so it's probably consistent that they ban her also. You can't rely on Twitter to serve as your political platform.

The whole "free speech" ship has sailed when it comes to social media. That argument is dead at this point.

Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

I'm not on twitter BTW.

Do you think MTG was unfairly targeted here? How so?

she still has her @RepMTG account to herp her garbage out on. for now anyways.

Keep going. What is your point? And what does this have to do with the TOS being selectively enforced along, what appears to be, political lines?
How much clearer can I make it?

Have you ever thought right-wingers being banned is because they actually deserve it, and it's not unfair?

Take a look at the high profile people being banned - Alex Jones, Stefan Molyneux, David Duke, Richard Spencer, Roger Stone, Jacob Wohl, Donald Trump, etc - these people are shitheads who did shithead things and deserved to be banned.

Twitter doesn't have a hair-trigger with it. If anything it's the opposite. Look at how many warnings Crowder gets.

Who is someone who has been banned that you feel was undeserving of it?

Do you think MTG was unfairly targeted here? How so?

I'm curious about that too. She has to be literally one of the worst offenders on social media with her group of cronies following close behind.

Telling lies daily that can kill people on social media has to have some kind of consequences. Free speech is fine as are opinions but when opinions conflict with actual proven science there has to be a line drawn.

Greene was banned primarily because of the anti-vax shit she spouts in direct opposition to the actual science. You think she should be allowed to tell people who follow her shit that could get them sick or killed?

Who needs Twitter when you have Frank Speech, IMO
Screen-Shot-2020-08-18-at-5.46.11-PM.png

Eh, why ban her? Let the morons sink in their own dumb sauce.

Because she has a legion of equally moronic people that voted for her that think she actually knows what she is talking about.

That's a big part of why Trump got banned, because the shit coming out of his mouth was believed by people.

Now Trump is out on the circuit and at the recent event with Rooney he got boo'd because he said he got the booster and that people should get vaccinated. His own moronic followers are now turning on him.

How much clearer can I make it?

Have you ever thought right-wingers being banned is because they actually deserve it, and it's not unfair?

Take a look at the high profile people being banned - Alex Jones, Stefan Molyneux, David Duke, Richard Spencer, Roger Stone, Jacob Wohl, Donald Trump, etc - these people are shitheads who did shithead things and deserved to be banned.

Twitter doesn't have a hair-trigger with it. If anything it's the opposite. Look at how many warnings Crowder gets.

Who is someone who has been banned that you feel was undeserving of it?
Meghan Murphy

Check out how corrupt the entire Social Media and Tech world is. How they rival the Nazi Party of East Germany. How Twitter's ghestapo considers every quote from a R' incitement yet they allow anything and everything from their blessed Masters.

These are all real quotes, PolitiFact (ultra left wing biased commies) deemed these real quotes/Tweets false because...
112b.jpg

• 'This is misleading. Some of the quotes are legitimate, and were made during or around the height of the Black Lives Matter protests over the summer. Some statements received backlash, but none specifically indicated that they meant anything besides peaceful protest.'

Back