Opinion Marjorie Taylor Greene finally banned from Twitter

it happens. if you get too drunk they wont serve you any more booze. its illegal to do that in most states and countries. and if the bartender knows the person is driving afterwards, he's definately not going to be feeding 12 shots to some guy within an hour or two, because they could potentially be held liable for penalties if that guy gets into his car afterwards and gets into an accident and they can prove that the bartender knew the guy was driving afterwards. that would be gross negligence and the dude will be lucky if he only loses his job over it. because he might end up having to be dragged to court over it. the defendants attorneys would love to be able to pin the blame on the negligent bartender just to try to portray their client as the victim just to get him off the hook. usually if a bar is going to let you get shittered drunk, theyre gonna make sure youve got a designated driver with you or that youre getting into a taxi right after you leave. or at the very least theyre gonna want to be sure that youre not driving home. thats only just to protect themselves and most responsible establishments will follow these types of protocol.
Oh for sure. I’m a former bartender and present local bar regular, I know the drill.
I was legit chuckling at the analogy as I pictured MTG in a bar getting cut off while being the loud, obnoxious politic pontificating barfly that everyone wishes would shut the fuck up so they can enjoy trivia night or whatever.
@Jack V Savage , despite being afflicted with an affinity for boring baseball stats, can be funny as shit sometimes.

Oh for sure. I’m a former bartender and present local bar regular, I know the drill.
I was legit chuckling at the analogy as I pictured MTG in a bar getting cut off while being the loud, obnoxious politic pontificating barfly that everyone wishes would shut the fuck up so they can enjoy trivia night or whatever.
@Jack V Savage , despite being afflicted with an affinity for boring baseball stats, can be funny as shit sometimes.

i'd give her a free drink on the house just for her to get the hell out of my bar afterwards. i know if i have to signal to the bouncer i'm gonna have to listen to her screaming on her way out the door, so i think it would probably be worth it to save my eardrums.

I’ll never understand people claiming that they don’t care Twitter is a private company and the fact they are a speech platform doesn’t matter. I guess no problem if Google deleted all conservative websites from their search engine and if Soros bought Cox and Time Warner and Spectrum that they wouldn’t have issue if the cable companies didn’t offer Fox News or anything unapproved. Speech is speech and technology changes. 1st amendment is reserved to only parchment paper written in quil.
The 1st Amendment applies to the government suppressing your right to free speech not to private entities so if Google deleted all conservative websites tomorrow that would not be a violation of your 1st Amendment rights and neither would me getting banned from whatever scam social media platform Trump is starting up for saying fuck Trump.

Back