Media Joseph Rogan with a warning to the 50 untrained men in the world who may test him

Well he would destroy anyone hanging from the ceiling and slowly swinging, that's a fact
Bro this made me laugh hard loll. Diego is a dead man

Diego-Sanchez-Joshua-Fabia-May-12.jpg

does he demonstrate ANY other kind of kick?

not hating. but I am looking at this as an old-school martial artist who could do exactly the same thing back in the day up to about age 35. i hasten to add that i cannot do this now lol. I also noticed that there’s a good deal of “pushing“ into his kick. but yes these are very effective. I am impressed because he can do this at his age, whatever “supplemental” help he may have and opulent lifestyle that allows him to be a gym bro rather than a working asshole like myself.

I would honestly be curious to see him demonstrating other kicks for a full assessment so I can judge him from my basement while my mom brings me sandwiches.

Surprised he's wearing a GSP shirt, always thought Rogan didn't like him all that much

not hating. but I am looking at this as an old-school martial artist who could do exactly the same thing back in the day up to about age 35. i hasten to add that i cannot do this now lol. I also noticed that there’s a good deal of “pushing“ into his kick. but yes these are very effective. I am impressed because he can do this at his age, whatever “supplemental” help he may have and opulent lifestyle that allows him to be a gym bro rather than a working asshole like myself.

I would honestly be curious to see him demonstrating other kicks for a full assessment so I can judge him from my basement while my mom brings me sandwiches.
3i1ceg.gif
tumblr_nb1ga8mDAm1rvcjd7o1_250.gif
ObedientExhaustedHochstettersfrog-max-1mb.gif
joe_rogan_s_insane_kicks.gif

But his 1 true love is

tUctkU.gif

CIliBDu.gif

You're gonna trigger the morons that do that annoying Bruce Lee quote "I fear the man who practices 1 kick 10,000 times."

That dick kick will ruin lives

I don't think Sam Hyde wants that smoke.

Back